Spies and their Pokémon..........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"well, If he wants to be that way, I'll let him. Besides, no one would help me in this mission though it was a "group" mission so I'll have to do it alone." Ruby said to herself. She jumped back onto Salamence and flew to Virdian Forest to find out about the rumors. It was really easy at first, defeating sll the enemies and all but Sally and Draga started to get tired. She quickly got outnumbered by her wrost fear. Fire pokemon. She stuttered in fear, then remember what she could do. "Celebi, Celeibi, the time travelling pokemon. Come to thee and lend the strength to me to seek." A light started to shine and poof! Celebi came and stopped time except for herself, Ruby, Sally and Draga. "Thanks Cellina! You really helped!" Ruby knew she wasn't allowed legendarys on her to team instead, Celebi and Ruby became best friends. While they were talking, time suddenly started again and all the pokemon jumped. Celebi knew she wasn't strong against fire types, but she knew she had to help a friend and teleported them to somewhere else, keeping it the same time. "thanks!" Ruby said, but whie she was talking, a little boy was spying on her and quickly ran off.

With all the conflict Cody snuck away and started to rescue the pokemon

"okay now bubbles you save all the pokemon in the lakes and ill rescue the ones on the ground

*30 MINUTES LATER*

"Yes all the pokemon rescued"

Cody called the Embassy (Or whatever you call it)

"Mission Complete"

"Well you two were fighting and i Couldnt leave the pokemon in Danger... It wouldn't be right"

"Maybe if you guys hadn't tried to mess with my big chance, then they would've already been rescued, but NOOO. I'm quitting. Good-bye forever. Come on Rio. These people aren't our friends." "Rio..." Said Rio, not wanting to leave his secret crush on Cress. "Rio...." Said Rio again, crying a bit. *translate Poke-talk* Rio: I'll miss you Cress... Don't forget me... *Poke-talk over*

"Uh I.. dibt think you are allowed to Quit.."

Cody Starts Shouting "Come Back"

"You ARE allowed to quit. And my reason makes sense. If I can't be trusted. Then don't trust others. Hope you have a good life..." Said Darius heading toward the base, packing his stuff, and going inside the door to his house. Rio was at his house, looking at the pictures of the adventures he and his used to be friends had. "Don't bother Rio. We'll never see them again. They'll just be jerks. Plus, Cress has a crush on Legit." "RIO?!?!?"

"I'd better check up on them!" Ruby said. She took out Salamence again and flew back to where they were fighting and she saw Darius walking somewhere else. "ah! There he is!" Ruby said. She flew down to go and see him and said "Hey Darius! They let you do the mission on your own?"

"No... I took care of the Rampaging Charizard, I couldnt find the Poachers.. maybe you could"

Ruby whispered in Dariuses ear, "If you do it, I'll be really happy! I doesn't matter if you are weak or strong, just go and do it! And never hold back!" Ruby then backed away and told everyone, "i am sorry but I have to tell you guys everything. You know how we can't have the legendary we're able to summon as our own pokemon? Well Celebi...isn't really mine but she pretty much is. Is that ...okay?..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back