Spies and their Pokémon..........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sorry, but I need to go check out a few other things, I heard a few rumors myself so I'm going to check that out." Alice stated and looked down at Ivy. "I hear there's a place in Lavender Town that's haunted, so that's one thing we're going to check out." She muttered before walking off.

"yeah i gyess your rigth... but dont let Darius know were helping him okay"

"Ooops too late" Cody said while floating upside down while Still being teleported

Ruby walked up to Darius looking very angry. "look! All of us haven' done a mission by oursevles yet! why? cuz we're not over 16! I mean seriously, did you read the handbook!?" Ruby shouted at Darius in a freenzy then suddenly became calm. "I don't know why you want to do this alone but it's finr by me. Sarah,can you stop the teleporation? I'll in veatigate the Virdian Farest. If anyone wants to come, then just follow." Ruby took out her Salamence and she flew to Virdian...

Name: Kevin

Codename: Ace221-0

Looks: Kevin

Home region: Hoenn

Crush: None

Able to summon.......: Manaphy

Other: Moshi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Partner Pokémon Form:

Type of Pokémon: Mudkip

Nickname: PkmnXX-12

Other: Moshi

Accepted! :)

"Darius. How were you planning to get the pokemon out of here anyway?"

"Hmmm... Where aaaaare you little Aipom..." Ace221-0, or Kevin as his parents dubbed him, is on a mission to catch the shiny Aipom, but Kevin is having a hard time... "Where could he be..." Kevin asked himself, perplexed. "I just saw him a second ago..."

Sarah grabs Darius and pins him to the ground. "You are going to apologize to the others for what you said. CLEAR??" Sarah says in her do or die voice.

Ruby shouted out from here salamence "DARIUS! I JUST WANNA TELL YOU BUT YOUR STILL VERY IMATURE!!!" Ruby then knew no one could hear her. she hid somewhere for a while so she could hear them and she started to cry. "why does it have to be this way!?" she cried out.

Last edited by a moderator:
"IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW IMMATURE OR MATURE I AM, IT MATTERS THAT YOU GUYS NEVER GIVE ME A CHANCE..."(Real world mode activate. Emotional mode activate.) Said Darius with tears down his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back