Street Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toddi noticed Rockey rush off to class,and she followed her. She luckily had one class with her best friend. "Psst! Hey!" She whispered as she sat down next to Rockey. "You like someone. I can tell." Her friend had one of those i-can't-stop-stop-thinking-about-you faces.

"See ya." Blair smiled as Rockey ran off to her class then began heading towards the exit. She dug her hands into her jacket pockets as she walked along the busy street toward the library.

Landon headed off to Calculus with a sigh, slinging his backpack over his shoulder in a lazy way. He hated the period leading up to lunch, it was always the longest.

(OOC: Oh jeez you have no idea how hard it is for me to work a computer ._. LOL I'm normally on my iPod Touch this was so confusing for me! D: Completely random side note... Anyway!)

BIC:

"She's just pretty," Rockey said, fixing her hair casually.

Toddi's initial reaction was a bit shocked, but she made sure she looked accepting. "Oh... she. Gotchaaa", she said, a tad awkwardly.

"What's wrong with 'she'?" Rockey asked, glancing at Toddi, "Anyway, anybody can see you and Cameron are gonna get together," she laughed.

"Everybody's paying attention to the teacher," she grinned. "So, you like him? Like, a lot?"

Hailey has slipped into her class just before the bell rang. She took her seat quietly in the middle of the room but slightly toward the back, placing her large purse on the floor beside her chair. She was focused - well somewhat focused- on the teacher and the board in the front of the room. She sighed slightly and pulled out her cellphone tapping away quickly and sitting it in the bottom corner of her desk.

Landon was beginning to nod off when he heard the sound of buttons being tapped rapidly on a phone. He got up, and whispered with a hint of amusement, "Oooh. I see somebody texting, teaaachhheeeer." He did this with his signature carefree grin.

Hailey rolled her eyes at Landon barely shooting him a half of a glance. She went back to her phone when it light up with a new message. She tapped in a quick response before setting her cell back onto the desk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Toddi blushed. "I mean, I dunno. We just started talking today. I'm not really sure what I feel. But he is really cute and so sweet..."

"Are you guys gonna meet up during lunch today?" Rockey said as she took notes on Mr. Browning's lecture.

Toddi half-listened to Mr.Browning ramble on. She looked at Rockey and shrugged. "I dunno... I hope so. Maybe I'll show him my place." She thought about the place she called home. A medium sized trailer a few blocks from the school. "Or maybe I shouldn't."

Rockey laughed, "He could always invite you to his place. Or your place could be 'flooded' and you need somewhere to stay..."

Toddi chuckled. "What are you implying? You know I don't... you know... on the first date." When she saw Rockey's facial expression, she added "Anymore!"

"Going to somebody's house doesn't mean you're gonna do what you're thinking! Just like play a board game or watch an insanely stupid horror movie!" Rockey said, "Besides, your 'first date' could be tonight's bonfire,"

Toddi pondered the idea. "I didn't even think of that! I've gotta find Cameron now." She picked up her bag and walked towards the door. "Mr. Browning, great talk today. Oh and, nice tie." Without a second glance, she left the classroom in a hurry.

Rockey laughed quietly under her breath, sighed, and scrawled more notes on her paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back