Street Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It seems like most people, probably not just people in the school..." Blair thought aloud, she was still listening to the convostation the others were having even if she wasn't really apart of it.

"Ah," she sighed with a smile, "The wonders of humanity," she patted Blair on the shoulder and readjusted her backpack as the bell rang, ending study hall. "I'll see you guys later?"

Blair looked up at Rockey as she patted her on the shoulder. "What class do you have next?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.

"Psych with Mr. Browning," she replied with a small smile.

"I have a Geography, it would've been more fun if I had someone in the class I could actually talk too." Blair sighed and looked up at roof then back at Rockey. "I think I might skip, it's not like they bother much with me anyway."

"You should go," Rockey nudged her. "Sometimes geography is interesting. Like, did you know the Maldives is a slowly disappearing archipelago? It seems really pretty there... White sandy beaches, blue water..." she trailed off, then got back to reality.

Blair laughed as Rockey trailed off and shook her head. "It's a subject I like. It's just that the classes are pretty boring to be in." She explained.

"Ohhh, I seeeee," she said, feeling embarassed. "Crappy teacher or crappy classmates?"

"Okay then," Rockey couldn't seem to wipe the smile off her face. "Shall I walk you there?"

Rockey followed her out, almost skipping with joy. "Soooo," she purposely dragged out the o, "How do you like the weather?"

Blair couldn't help but laugh at Rockey and thought for a moment. "It's alright I guess." She said, not completely sure how to reply.

"I hope it rains soon," she said, "I love the rain. And thunder storms with lightning and all that jazz..."

"Rain is nice, it's calming but thunder storms are another thing." She cringed at the thought. "It's a pretty silly thing to be scared of but, I have a fear of thunder storms."

"I used to be too," she laughed. "When I was little, I'd hug my Teddy bear, Henry, to sleep every night when there was a storm. But now I just see it as beautiful,"

"Have you ever been in an airplane during a storm?" she asked. "I think that's what made me get over my fear,"

Rockey smiled. "I used to be scared of airplanes too, in fact. I still kinda am. But when you see lightning from above the clouds... It's just... Wow." She laughed as the second bell rang. "Um, you know, just google it," she grinned, "See you later," she rushed off to class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back