Street Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toddi placed her hand gently on Rockey's shoulder. "Rockey, you know I love you and all, and your picture is totally rad. But if you don't move your asian a** in ten seconds, I'm gonna pound your face in. Go find your evil-blue-guy-future-boyfriend and tell him to join us." She pulled a cigarette out of her tattered bag and light it. "Please?"

Blair had decided to follow Rockey, this would be more interesting then the history lessons the teacher gave. She had gone onto the roof and saw two others and by the looks of it, it was Toddi and Cameron. She keep her distance from them and stayed quite, not wanting to disturb them.

"Ew," she scrunched her nose and gagged in disgust. "I'll go find that chick Blair or whatever. She seems chill." She got up and threw the paper at them before leaving.

She stormed the halls alone screaming, "BLAAAIIIRRR!" at the top of her lungs. Where is that pretty chick? Giving up quickly, she went back to the roof blurting, "I can't - oh. Found her!" she smiled at Blair.

"Why, helloooo there," she gave her a sly look and rakishly moved a hand through her shaggy hair.

Last edited:
When the others had left, Toddi looked up at Cameron with a worried look. "I can put this out if it bothers you".

He shook his head and smiled. "Doesn't bother me at all. That mixed with your perfume smells pretty d*mn good actually."

Toddi finished her cigarette and nuzzled closer to Cam. Today had happened so fast, almost too fast for her brain to grasp. She- a girl from the streets- was laying in the arms of Cameron Steele- one of the top rich boys in the city and the head quarterback. He wasn't acting repulsed by her, or even phased by who she was. It was strange.

At the same time, Cameron was thinking just the same. Of all the preppy girls and cheerleaders - no matter how hot they looked- none of them compared to Toddi. Before today he'd barely known her last name. Ginsel, that was it. He knew he felt something for her, but what would the guys think? His reputation was at stake. The head quarterback and a street girl? It was unheard of.

Blair looked up at Rockey and gave a slight smile. "Oh, Hey." She said quietly as she looked at the ground and saw blood on her shoes. "Must be from that guy." She murmured to herself, wondering if the taller girl would notice

(runner- not very much! you can jump in whenever!! )

Cam looked around sheepishly at the several girls around him. "I'm gonna go look for Drake and Landon and tell them to come up here. I'll be back soon". He gave Toddi a long, sweet goodbye stare and then made his way back down through the door.

She sighed happily when he was out of hearing range. She glanced at Rockey and Blair. "Don't give me that look", she said sternly, but with a chuckle.

OOC: Um. First period passed. It's now study hall. Toddi and Cam have met and that's like happening up there ^ Rockey and Drake hate each others' hair... Rockey's tryna make a move on Blair. Oh did I mention she might be lesbian? Haha, I'll go fix her bio now I think...

BIC:

"What guy?" Rockey said curiously, tilting her head so her shaggy hair slid slightly to the right. Blair was actually really pretty. It was hard to look away from her blue eyes... And the way it contrasted with her black hair was just... Stunning.

OOC: you never cease to surprise me Mel :p

Now that it was just the girls, Toddi could breathe normally again. There was something about Cam that made her heart race in her chest, in a good way. "Should I leave you two alone?" She said with slight sarcasm.

"Oh no, come join us," Rockey said as if there wasn't any other choice. She flashed Toddi a smile. "So... You and Cam?" she winked. "That's hot."

Toddi felt her face getting hot for the hundredth time today. "What do you mean?" She asked, trying to play dumb. Key word, trying. "He's the head quarterback and one of the richest people in the city. And me, well look at me. I'm from the east side."

(ooc: okayy im goin to get a new phone but ill be back soon!!!)

"That's what makes it hot!" Rockey said excitedly. "I mean, if y'all get together, you guys will be the frickin' Romiette and Julio of this school! Well, hopefully you won't kill yourselves in the end," she shrugged.

Anyway, Landon was sitting in Study Hall, watching as the kids in front of him talk. He sighed, and went back to trying to solve a calculus problem, but gave up and decided to do it later at home. He watched Rockey, Toddi and Cam continue talking, and felt himself wanting to cut in, although he could sense some romance going on in front of him, so he didn't bother.

"I promise I won't kill myself", Toddi replied. "I dunno, do you think he likes me?" Her mind refused to accept that it could be true. East siders and west siders just, didn't interact. Let alone be attracted to each other.

"Realistically, he's gonna at least be your friend, y'know?" Rockey shrugged. "How long have you been talking to him?Oh yeah, one day!" she laughed. "You never know at this stage, hun,"

Toddi smiled. "He11 i'll settle for a friend. Before today I didn't know those kind of people were even capable of talking to people like us!" She pulled a bottle of water- yes, actual water- out of her bag and took a drink. It was warm outside.

"Speaking of Cameron, shouldn't you be spending time with him?" Rockey grinned and nudged her friend towards the jock.

Blair had noticed Rockey starring at her before she began speaking with Toddi and wondered what the was about but cast the thought aside. She kept quite, trying not to disrupt them.

Landon noticed Blair watching them too. he nudged her, and said, "This is pretty amusing to watch.. I bet you anything, Cameron and Toddi are definitely going to be the talk of the school soon, the way it's so obvious they they match." He sat back in his seat and yawned, stopping to run a hand through his hair.

Blair looked at Landon for a minute before speaking. "Probably, but I mean really, Cameron is pretty wealthy while Toddi isn't, of course they're gonna be the talk of the school." She stated plainly. "Things spread through this place quickly like a disease but then they're hard to get rid of." She leaned down and began to rubbed her shoe, trying to get rid of the red substance on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back