Street Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"To me, it really doesn't matter whether a couple consists of somebody rich and somebody totally not. It's not like money really makes a person, well, it can in some cases, but most of the time, money doesn't make a person. I can't really say the truth, though, since I'm not a street kid, so I wouldn't know what it's like to be one." Landon stopped to stretch into the air.

Toddi overheard Landon and Blair. She chuckled. "Even if something went down between me and Cameron, we would have to of cpurse hide it in school. I wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea." Even if the idea is accurate, she thought to herself.

Rockey chortled, "Half the school has seen you two together already. That's enough talk, considering your social classes!"

"But if you do want to stop the school from knowing, you two will have to just avoid each other at school. Although Rockey has a point. Seeing as you guys were seen together already by the rest of the school, chances are, you two are crossing into dangerous territory." Landon sat back in his chair.

(mystic- not at all!!)

Toddi sighed. Her friends were right. but she didn't want to admit it. "Can we talk about something else please? Does anyone know of any good parties around here?" She said quickly, changing the subject.

"I wanna go to a bonfire," Rockey said blatantly. "House parties are so," she shuddered, "crowded. Ugh,"

So roughly how many of each class are there (active characters anyway. )

(hmm lets see... Toddi, Rockey, & Blair are street. Landon, Drake, & Cam are rich. I think thats everyone!)

Toddi perked up at the word bonfire. "Genius, Rockey! I can totally host a bonfire. How about tonight? Invite whoever you want. Just keep it under like, 20 people." A bonfire was a perfect, relaxing yet fun outing for outside of school.

Name: Hailey-Beth Mitchell (although she only uses Hailey. )

Class: Rich kid

Looks: Haileyis slightly shorter than your average 17 year old but she likes to help compensate by learning to practically live in high heeled shoes. She has light coloured, fair skin which never is able to tan. She has a few light dusts of freckles scattered scarcely across the bridge of her nose and upper cheeks. Her eyes are a light blue-grey colour and are framed with long dark lashes and a seemingly constant thin ring of sheer black eyeliner. Her hair reaches just past her shoulders and is a light sunkissed blonde. She is always dressed to the nines with her makeup and hair fully done along with a perfectly put together ensemble of only the top labels and of course a fresh manicure. Hailey is one of those girl who seems to always look good, and even though she is a naturally attractive girl she never seems tothink it is good enough and will spend hours in front of a mirror and countless amounts of money on keeping up this seemingly perfect appearance.

Personality: Hailey is a complete perfectionist. She strives to be the best at everything she does. Other peoples' perception of her is highly important to her and she is always trying to keep up a perfect Mary sue image. She hates for people to see any flaw of mistake that she may have and although she doesn't want to be hated she does get a slight rush from the complete envy of others. She doesn't think she is perfect much to the rumor's dismay, she always is able to point out a list of flaws about herself in any given moment. Hailey is genuinely a rather down to earth girl, because she was always able to have everything in her life that she'd ever wanted she often just wants to be able to experience the simple things; to her a perfect day would be something simple and inexpensive like a simple walk on the beach or picnic under the stars or gifts from the heart rather than something of high monetary value. Hailey is extremely determined and persistent, 'no' isn't really in her vocabulary and once she gets her mind set on something there is no changing it. This is a rather crappy description but as more of her personality comes out I will explain then.

History: She grew up in what else, a huge mansion. The large white building she called home was white, pure white with very little colour on the inside other than the odd gold trim or design. She was raised by a small Peurto Rican nanny because her parents were rarely around nor did they really care much when they were. They simply supplied both Hailey and her older brother with credit cards and filled bank accounts to give them all they might want and then left for work and travel and what not. Hailey decided to move when she turned 16 to go to highschool in a new city somewhere near an hour away from her childhood home with her brother. They were both supplied with a house fund to purchase living space and Hailey took this opportunity to downsize her life a bit. And by this I mean a slightly smaller but still pretty much a mansion. Hailey has also had some other, no so happy moments I her life that caused her to separated herself from the place she once called home but I will get I to all of those details and include those people a bit later.

Pink

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hey, a bonfire sounds cool," Landon said as he leaned forward in his seat to talk to Toddi and Rockey. "Can I come? I promise not to eat all the marshmellows you guys are probably planning to s'moreitize, and I promise I won't hog all the chocolate or graham crackers either, as much as I love eating all three despite the fact I probably shouldn't."

"S'moretize!" Rocket laughed and jumped up and down, "Oh! I like this guy! Of course you can come - " she looked, or rather, glared, at Toddi, "He can come, right?" She dared her to say no with her eyes.

Blair watched as the others talked and smiled to herself at the idea of a bonfire though wasn't quite sure if they'd want her there. She kept quite as she thought it wouldn't make much difference if they wanted her there or not.

(mystic you're forgetting one tiny thing at the end of your bio)

Toddi laughed at Rockey's expression. "Yes, he can come. I don't care who comes. Maybe we can use this to our advantage and bring together some of the rich kids with us." She was starting to sound like a civil rights activist; the only thing missing was her saying "i have a dream". But it was about time for the east siders and west siders to mingle.

(I know, sorry. I had to wait until I was on my computer again.... all fixed now)

What time is it now? relatively... and then I'll know where to start my post from (;

Last edited by a moderator:
Landon quickly caught onto the fact Toddi sounded like a civil rights leader. With a grin and a joking tone, Landon added, "Hey, I've come up with a new name for you, Toddi. Mar! Well, really Marther. It's my terrible, terrible mashup of "Martin" and "Luther"."

Toddi was in the middle of taking a drink of water and she almost spit it out when she started laughing. "Dude. Please start calling me that! You're a genius Landon."

Standing up, Landon took on a very smart, looking pose and stroked an imaginary beard while scrunching his eyebrows, then went out of the Thinker position and did a dramatic bow. "Thank you! I take pride in being a genius, Marther." A grin plastered back onto his face again and he sat back in his chair.

Everyone else was laughing along with Toddi. "See you're rich, and you're not an a**hole! Is it really that difficult to be nice?"

Rockey stole Toddi's water and took a huge gulp, then shoved in back in her friend's hand. "Poor people are a**holes too," she commented and laughed, "Everybody around here seems to think they're the sh*t!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back