Street Dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake could completely and honestly say that his parents had done no such parental business, let alone dressed him up. Nor did he know how to use a blender. He didn't even know if they had a blender in their house. What was the point of using one anyway? Was it really that difficult to chew food instead of drinking it? Besides, if Drake wanted something liquid-y he could've just gotten someone else to do it for him.

But, then again, pointing out either one of those things wouldn't be the best idea.

Hm. This Weird Hair Chick was slightly less weird and slightly more acceptable. At least she could form a half-decent insult.

Drake yawned so widely his jaw almost unhinged. "What'd you say? Wasn't listening. Your hair is so irritating that it turns off my brain."

He looked at Toddi. Her hair was normal, he noticed faintly.

"Oh, sorry your nonexistent brain cells can't handle me, sweetheart," she said the last word mockingly.

Name: Blair Airay

Class: Street Kid

Looks: Blair is a pale girl, standing at about 4'9" with and average weight. She has piercing light blue eyes with long, messy but soft black hair with long side bangs that covers most of the left side of her face. She doesn't enjoy wearing baggy clothes or cute girly clothes though she does sometimes. She wears a black zip up hoodie with fur around the hood with a normal t-shirt underneath it and usually wear plain jeans along with sneakers.

Personality: Blair has two side to her, one is the personality she show everyone and the other she only shows people she is close too. She puts on a tough, cocky and somewhat apathetic attitude toward many things she does so she doesn't show any weakness since she partakes in street fights since she doesn't like turning down a fight. Despite this, she has another side to her personality, that she only shows around people close to her. She act sweet, hyper and cutely around them but she can switch between these two personalities when things become serious.

History: Blair began living on her own when she was 13 after losing her mother after she had been hit by a car when she was ten, her dad had left Blair and her mother for another woman when she was seven so she no longer though of him as her father. She lived with her grandmother on her mothers side but she died three years later. Luckily for her, both her mother and grandmother left a descent amount of money in there wills for her. She began working late shifts at 15 and still managed to stay in school.

Light Blue

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, scratch that. Crazy Hair Chick was just Crazy Hair Chick. Drake raised an eyebrow faintly. "Pretty sure you need brain cells to get into school, Crazy Hair Chick."

Cameron smiled at Toddi as she approached him. She assumed it was one of those cheesy grins that guys get on their face when they imagine the girl in front of them naked. It wasn't actually, but he figured she wouldn't believe him if he admitted to smiling genuinely. What could you really tell about a smile anyway? Well, a lot. "I couldn't help but notice you staring at me all morning." Cameron said with a smirk.

"I don't think staring is the correct word. More like, observing your existence." Toddi unknowingly looked at him with flirtatious eyes. She had to admit, he was freakishly attractive. "Just be thankful that I haven't kicked your a** yet for almost running me over earlier." Threatening him, great job. That'll get a date with him Wait... date? It was a slip of the brain. Of course.

"Or your parents' money," Rockey retorted, brushing off the insult. It wasn't even that creative. She couldn't wait to see him walking to school tomorrow with hair styled like hers, since, of course, it was a unisex hairstyle.

She glanced at Toddi making a move. It was a rich guy, but he seemed okay, she guessed. Get some! she thought with an internal wink. Meh, like she could hear her anyway. Oh well.

Yeah. This was rapidly becoming boring for Drake, just as quickly as it had become mildly interesting. "What? Okay. Go buy yourself a wig. Later."

He turned on his heel and walked away, just as bored and tired as he had been earlier. Maybe he could catch a quick nap in the janitor's closet. Hm. That'd be more interesting than sleep-bantering with Crazy Hair Chick.

Rockey laughed quietly to herself before walking away, heading to her locker after gently shoving Toddi into a locker (in a friendly way, of course). She flashed a smile at the dude and readjusted her backpack. She glanced at the clock. Ten more minutes until school starts.

Cameron laughed. "What kind of guy would I be if I didn't let a girl kick my a**? By the way, I am sorry for my friend's driving. He's kind of a d*ck sometimes... actually, he's a total d*ck. All the time."

Toddi had new respect for this handsome blond boy. At least he was being honest about the kid. "Well, thank you, Cameron. Maybe you can make it up to me by walking me to class? And by walk I mean follow me, and by class I mean my secret spot in the school." As she waited for an answer, she called across the hall to Rockey. "The Spot. Five minutes. Bring your friend."

Cameron raised an eyebrow curiously. "Hmmm, sit in a lame a** classroom or skip it to hang out with a beauty from the wrong side of the tracks? This is quite a hard decision." He paused for about three seconds, then answered "It's a date." When Toddi smiled and blushed, he added "Oh, and you can call me Cam."

Blair had decided to skip school and sat on a lone park bench as people passed her by, not caring about the people who passed her and if they stared at her, she had her head stuck in a book anyway so she barely even noticed other people were there.

"What friend? I have no friends! I'm a loner!" Rockey cried, rubbing her eyes like she was crying. The smile on her face gave her away though. "Mayne, I've gotta go to class," she grumbled to herself. She wouldn't allow herself to have a grade lower than a B in any class. She had to graduate.

"Boo you wh*re!" Toddi complained, sticking her tongue out at her best friend. "Have fun in class, you can tell me what I missed later."

She turned to Cameron. "Alright rich boy, I guess it's just you and me then. More people might show up later." She was tempted to grab his hand, but they were already attracting way too much attention to themselves just by being within 5 feet of each other. That in itself was completely beyond the Norm, let alone being cute and acting like real human beings.

Cam walked slightly behind Toddi as she led them up to the top floor, and then through a door that was labeled "authorized personal only". He couldn't help but stare at her. He was raised to respect women and all that jazz, but any guy would drool over a girl that looked that hot in skin-tight skinny jeans and a torn up shirt.

Toddi led them into an old janitor's closet. To someone who wasn't looking closely, it was just a smelly room full of random crap. But behind the door there was a ladder that went up to ceiling. "Don't ask questions, just follow me", Toddi said with a flirty smile. She climbed to the top and pushed on a handle, and a hidden door opened. Sunlight from outside poured in. Thank god for sunglasses, Toddi thought to herself.

Cam didn't argue. He followed her up the ladder to what seemed to be, the roof of the school.

The janitor's closet was locked. Honestly, some people were useless bums. After bumping into some faintly familiar faces--what was her name again? Drake couldn't remember--he slouched off towards his first period class. The teacher probably wouldn't care if he caught some Z's there.

It was then that he swore loudly. Because who would be walking towards the same classroom as him?

Crazy Hair Chick.

"I always knew you were a crazy fan girl," Drake half-smirked to her.

Blair soon found the book being pulled away from her and thrown away by a tall guy leaning over her with a sly smirk as he started to flirt with her. She stayed quite for about a minute until she had was sick of hearing him. She pushed herself slightly off the bench before kicking the guy in the stomach and onto the ground. Blair sighed as if this was a normal routine for her as the guy got up and charged towards her though she moved out of the way and kicked him again. It wasn't long until the guy ran off with bruises and a blood nose, she watched him run then collected her book of the ground before heading towards the school, she didn't want that happening a second time.

"Oh, please," she rolled her eyes, "You're keeping an eye out for me. I believe you saw my schedule."

She brushed past him into the classroom and took a seat in the back, adjusting her hair so it hung out of her eyes. It was English. Rockey enjoyed writing, but her teacher had a terribly monotonous tone of voice, which often caused her to fall asleep. She couldn't afford that, so she took out a paper and a pencil to doodle, so she would stay awake. Her mahogany hair hung over her eyes as she worked on a cartoon Toddi and that blond guy - Cameron.

Class passed like a dying snail. Yet, it ended. Rockey packed up her bags and headed out, glancing back and daring that freaky weird ugly rich guy to come after her.

She saw Blair in the halls, flashed a smile at the petite girl. She was pretty.

Last edited:
By the time Blair had reached the school grounds, she had already missed her first class though this was pretty normal, the teachers probably barely even noticed she was there or not. She made her way to her locker, opening it up and pulling out a few books before heading to her next class which was History. She enjoyed the subject, but the things they taught and made them do weren't all that interesting in Blair's opinion. She saw Rockey smile at her and smiled back at her.

Once Cam had caught up with Toddi on the roof, she grabbed his hand. "Come on", she whispered with a giggle, acting like those moments in kindergarten when a not-so-huge secret is being shared.

The roof of the school was not at all what Cam would have ever expected. It was open, warm, and quite beautiful- not just because of Toddi being there. It hardly resembled a high school now; only a rooftop garden paradise. So this is what my parents' tax money goes to, Cam thought to himself. Toddi pulled a blanket out from a wooden chest. "I come here a lot", she said, answering the several questions going through his mind. He sat beside her on the blanket. They were under the shade of a gazebo now.

Time went by quickly, and before long Toddi heard the bell ring for the first class to end. "We'll be expecting company soon," she said with a grin.

"Hi, guys!" Rockey burst through the door. "Wow, isn't today amazing?!" She shoved herself in between them obnoxiously, tousling both of their hairs with an overly peppy attitude. "Do I have to go find somebody, or c**kblock you guys? 'Cuz, English was mucho boring. And that ugly fatty is in my class. Ugh. His hair bothers me." She flipped to turn to Toddi. "Look! I drew you guys! Isn't that cute?" she showed them the cartoon drawing with a grin.

Cam and Toddi exchanged a similar glance. It was a combination of embarrassment, pure terror, and a bit of annoyance. Toddi rolled her eyes but laughed. "For christ's sake Rockey! How many times have I told you not to scare the shyt our of me?! I- OH!" She stopped to look at the drawing. "Wow! That's really good!"

"I have to agree actually", Cam replied. "Although. Is there any reason that Toddi and I look extremely... close in your picture?" He glanced at Toddi, and saw her cheeks turning pink. "And for the record, Drake's not an ugly fatty. Just ugly."

"Alright, he's an ugly stick bug. Drake. Sounds like 'Drakken.' You know, that evil blue guy from Kim Possible?" she chattered. "Because that's how close you guys were sitting before I came here," she raised an eyebrow and wriggled her butt where she was sitting for emphasis. "And thanks! It took the entire period to work on it! You can see right there where my pencil slipped 'cause I fell asleep momentarily," she pointed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back