Sweet n' Awesome V5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there! I woke up the triplets, and we are going to see how we really look like on Binary's V5 character chart! This is pretty exciting, right Jenny?

Right! I wonder if I'm wearing a skirt or a dress...Hmm.

Ok, I guess? Anyways, we will post later!

Bye! Mom, I'm raiding the fridge! (Shh!)

WOW! Over 1,500 views! I wonder who keeps on viewing my log? Thank you for making this most viewed! Seriously appreciate it! Anyways, I raised the Triplets training up to 80%, so now ALL of them come up to the screen! It's so cute when Zack does it! Well, Jenny raided the fridge again. Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Yes, yes, yes!! Whoo-hoo, uh-huh...

Ok, ok! You found out you are wearing a red dress, so what? Shhhh!

Sorry Mommy!

It's Ok....again! Wow, I'm really impressed with my log! I didn't know it was that interesting, I thought it was pretty boring until now! Thanks a lot, guys! I think I'll try to wake up Star! Ok, since she's 5, I'll try to get her to meet the matchmaker! Oh..my...gosh. The matchmaker gave me pixels, then I selected no, then it froze up with 2 lines between it! What happened? I reset it now, and it is working fine. I think I will start a topic on this! Post later!

Oh my gosh! Now I tried the matchmaker, and the matchmaker gave me an Otokitchi (Matchmaker)! I'm so freaked out! I'm crying! Please, can someone help me! Now I have a baby boy!

I've posted the topic, so whoever reads this, please please please tell me! I'm really worried! Thanks so much, and this is appreciated! Well, I will get some sleep for tonight, so bye!

Oh, yay! Bella is now getting the important mail to go to pre-school with the nanny! Well, I'm still waiting to use the dating show! I'm pretty excited to use it because I've never ever used the dating show before! Also, over 1,550 views! Thank you soo much! If you like my log, keep reading! I will post later!

Oh, I forgot to say in my other post I have 90% bondage now, and I'm trying to get up to 100 percent! I'm trying! Aww, come on, Jenny! Stop eating from the fridge!

Naw my fawlt! Shish!

Speak with your mouth empty! Who knew she could be so hungry? Anyways, PMs are still welcome! Thank you still for viewing this log! I will post later!

Mommy! Mommy! I have mail!

Ooh, let's see what it is! I hope it's a king calling us to give us money!

Mom, why are you so greedy?

Am not! Now let's see our mail! Ooh, fortune cookie! Yes, we have 3 stars in money! Yea, we are gonna be rich!

About the greediness...

Oh, whatever! Funny, money, bunny, on the sunny side up! Whoopee! Uh..awkward. Well, I think I'm greedy. Am I really that greedy?

Uh, yea!

I'll post later!

Hi there! Everyone went to TamaTown and Tama-Expo earlier, so here is the new log-in number for the Triplets! Make sure you write this down!

Login No.

I hope you enjoy Tama-Expo! Anyways, I'm trying to build up to 100% bondage because when I mate one of the triplets, I want to get a Pure Family! Also, make sure you vote in my topic at Help For New Tamagotchi Owners! I need help and a couple of pointers on the Dating Show, so make sure you help me! I've not experienced this yet. Also, please post in my What Happened to my Tamagotchi topic, please! I wil post later! Also, I want to thank everyone who reads this log! Over 2,000 views! Remember, whoever PMs me, I will post their PM in here!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mail from Flika!

Thank you LAB1989 ( if you don't mind me calling you that ) Its nice that people like you do this for me. I appreciate it.

I replied,

You're welcome. I didn't see that you replied in the middle of number 4! Lol, yes you can call me LAB1989, and also, if you need help at anytime, I'm always here!

Bella will evolve now any minute! I'm pretty excited! I just wonder what she could be! I still can't use the dating show, but I'm looking forward to it! Again, thank you for those views! I credit this to Squiddie because she's the reason my log became better! Thank you to my viewers!

Bella hasn't evolved, but she's one year old! I'm trying to raise her Humor and Spiriutal! Also, the Triplets and I finally got the bondage percentage up to 100%! Now I can have a pure family, if I can! I will post later when "things" are happening!

Yay! Star finally left her baby, which I don't know what to name, and I am so happy! Last night, Bella evolved into an Ura Young Marotchi. I was pretty happy because Star and Bella kinda matched each other! I don't know what to do with the triplets next on the dating show thing, so can someone PM me because I need help! Thanks soo much! Oh my gosh, 3,000 views! Thanks so much guys! Post later.

Hey! I have some good news! Here are the sequence order of the dating show animations!

1. I went to the TV icon, and selected Zack.

2. Zack met with a Chantotchi.

3. Zack and the Chantotchi went back home.

4. Zack told the siblings what happened.

5. The siblings cried and went back to their home planet.

6. Zack kissed the Chantotchi.

7. Zack and the Chantotchi evolved into a Papamametchi and a Mamametchi.

8. They had 2 eggs, which were 2 Mimifuwatchis, and are now a Mametchi and a Chamametchi

Their family is now a Mame Family!

Also, today, I named Star's baby Nate, who should evolve soon after pausing Nate for so long! And, I picked Bella's teacher! I chose Mr. Turtlepedia because I want her to get a different character for once. I will post later!

I forgot to list some animations that happened with the parents!

1. One animation is where everyone in the family come up and their pet, Bagubagutchi, comes up in front of me! It's so cute!

2. Another animation is where Mametchi cleans with his mom.

3. When I feed them, the parents come in and sets it down!

4. When the babies were sick, the parents came to give them medicine when I ordered them to!

If there are more, I will list them! Also, here are Chamametchi and Mametchi's names! Chamametchi is now named Misty, and Mametchi's name is now Shane! Shane will speak for his sister and he! Well, I will post later!

Mommy? I wamma pway wid you.

Nate, not right now! I'm busy playing with Shane and Misty.

Yea, mom?

Oh, Shane! Play with your sister for now, I am talking to Nate.

But Mommy, you jush shaid that you were pwaying with Shane!

Right...I'm speechless. Take it away from here, Shane!

Ok! My mom will post later, so stay tuned!

Hey there! Nate should be evolving after his nap right now. I wonder if he will turn into a Mizatamatchi. I haven't had one for ages! I just wonder what he will turn into. I will post in a flash!

Oh my gosh! When I thought that Nate was taking his nap, he didn't stop taking it! I got scared, so I paused it to see if he was still a baby! I saw that he evolved into a Harutchi. Wow, I scared the socks out of me for no reason! Sily of me, eh? I will post later!

Hey! Shane here with an update! Wow, I sound like Angelbaby now. Pretty awkward I'm saying Angelbaby instead of Mommy, right? Angelbaby said don't call her mommy anymore because I have a step-mommy! I want Angelbaby to be my mommy. Enough of that, let's get down to business. I just tried the Golf Putt game with Dad and the Shoe Pairs game with Mom. They are both cool games, better than the other ones! Anyways, my younger brother, Nate, wants to go next. Before I leave, Mommy wanted me to change my color scheme because it's a little too light. My color is now blue. Well, see ya later!

Uh, finally! Hey guys! I don't know anyone, so I'll introduce myself. I'm Nate, the one who's great!

Puh-lease!

Ah-hem! I'm talking! Anyways, as I was saying, I haven't been accepted to go to pre-school yet, but I will soon! I'm pretty excited to go, so cheer on! Oh...no!

Oh..yes.

Busted, little bro.

Don't dump me into this, you started it all!

Enough, now go back to your..screens. Well, guys, I hoped you enjoyed that little...skit we..practiced. See ya tomorrow! Oh, you two are in so much trouble...

Hey! I'm Bella--

I'm gonna talk first, you can go later! Well, mail time! I got it from a pal, Ichigotchi Piggy!

You're welcome! I'm reading your log right now, and it rocks! I love how you give your separate eggs/tamas different text colours, nicely organized.
I would've replied, if she deleted her old messages since it's full,

Thank you! I think your log is better than mine because it's more organized than mine, with the dates of when you wrote it, and such. I love everything about it!
Anyways, Bella wants to talk!

Hi! I'm Bella and I..! Mommy! Mom! Help me!

Oh, I'm coming! Oh my gosh.

Huh?

You...you are..wha?

I'm...Ura Zukyutchi! Oh man! This is awesome!

That is awesome. Wowowee! You look great, Bella!

Well, thanks. Mommy, you can talk now.

Ok! Well, Nate should be evolving soon, and I'm pretty excited! It's gonna be kinda cool having 3 tamas. Anyways, there is a new animation in my V5! I will list all of the ones I've experienced.

1. One animation is where everyone in the family come up and their pet, Bagubagutchi, comes up in front of me! It's so cute!

2. Another animation is where Mametchi cleans with his mom.

3. When I feed them, the parents come in and sets it down!

4. When the babies were sick, the parents came to give them medicine when I ordered them to!

5. Now, sometimes when I leave it alone, the whole family plays with a sprinkler of some sort!

Well, all for now! I'll post later!

Latest posts

Back