Sweet n' Awesome V5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! Nate here! You might know me from last night's post. Well, that was an accident. I'm on here being sneaky!

Nate? What are you doing on the computer?

Uh, well, I--whoa!

Oh, wow! You--I--Oh my gosh!

I'm a Young Androtchi!

Exactly what you said!

Coolio!

Don't say that in public.

Ok!

Hey! Angelbaby here! I think you just saw that he evolved. I mean Nate evolved. I just wonder what can happen next..well, I will post later! And, over 5,000 views! Thanks, guys!

Oh my gosh! I can't believe what happened today! Earlier, I decided to see if I could use the dating show, and I could! Shane met with a Watatchi, but he didn't have a pure family. He had 3 eggs from her, and Shane and his mate turned into Parents. Shane is now Papamametchi and his wife is now a Mememamatchi. They had 2 Omutchis, and one Mimifuwatchi. Here are their names and characters.

Omutchi (M)=Zeke

Omutchi (F)=Angelica

Mimifuwatchi (M)= Jason

They evolved earlier, and they are now these characters.

Zeke=Ahirukutchi

Angelica=Belltchi

Jason=Mousetchi

3rd Generation is rocking so far!

I will post later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Bella? Wanna help me read my mail?

Of course, Mom! Yay!!

Thank you so much! I'll definetly check out your log! ;)
Tama Mama :blink:
I replied,

Thanks! Keep on writing! I'll ALWAYS check your log!
Tama Mama replied,

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! Your log is really good too!
Tama Mama
I replied,

Oh, thank you! I just thought my log was kinda boring to others! I appreciate it too! And, I'll post your PMs in my log!
Turns out my log isn't that boring! Thanks again!

Mom!

Yea, Bella?

You got mail from Tama Mama again.

Ok! Let's see what she said and what I replied.

Your log is most certainly not boring!! Yay, can't wait to see my PMs! Haha.
I replied,

Lol, I posted them already!
Well, I will try to get the triplets bonding percentage up! I'll try hard! I will post later!

Bye everyone for now!

10 percent bondage down, 90 percent to go!! Finally, my first 10%! That was pretty hard, though. And, it's pretty cool to have 5 family members in my 3rd generation! Well, I'll post probably tomorrow!

Before I leave this post, I will post the stats!

Nate: Androtchi

Intellectual:7

Artistic:4

Social:10

Weight: 64 lb

Generation: 3rd Generation

Bella: Ura Zukyutchi

Humor: 84

Gorgeous: 78

Spiriutal: 88

Weight: 91 lb

Generation: 4th Generation

Triplets: Ahirukutchi, Belltchi, Mousetchi

Bonds: 10 percent

Family Type: Blended Family

Family name: Cooki

Generation: 3rd Generation

Gotchi Points: 310 GPs

Awesome! 4th page! And 9,000 views! Thanks sooo much!

Tamagotchis:

Ahirukutchi (Zeke)

Belltchi (Angelica)

Mousetchi (Jason)

Papamametchi (Shane)

Mememamatchi (Rayla)

Also, the triplets color is back to aqua! Thanks for reading today's post!

Hey! Not much has happened, but probably tomorrow morning, Nate should be evolving! Also, the triplets should evolve tomorrow too! I couldn't get their training up today! I'll try it in a few minutes. Meanwhile, I'll post later!

Aww, man! I used up a whole battery with Nate. He's ok now, so he'll tell his side of the story. Nate?

Ok, Mom. Well, it all started when Mom tried to connect me to my sister, Bella. I had a battery with an X sign over it, and Mommy took a battery from her sister's palm pilot that's not really used anymore. Now, I'm up and energetic! Jab, jab punch!

Please, don't do that!

Ok?

Well, all for tonight!

Edit: Sorry for the confusion on my other post with the stats! I accidentaly put Androtchi instead of Young Androtchi, so sorry for that!

[SIZE=14pt]Sooo cool![/SIZE]

I got the triplets training up to 50%! 50 percent down, 50 more to go! Also, the triplets evolved!

Zeke-Mamekatchi

Angelica-Chamametchi

Jason-Bakutchi

Aww, little Jason looks like a cute bomb on fire! Oh, and before I forget, I need to buy batteries for both Nate and Bella! And, Nate is now a Pyontitchi. Not what I expected, but it'll be OK. Well, I'll post later!

[SIZE=14pt]Battery Problem[/SIZE]

Well, I just realized this earlier and forgot to post about it in here. I posted a topic in What Happened to my Tamagotchi because of a little battery accident. If anyone can help, it would be great! And, I will post later!

Hey! Not much has happened except the fact that I got the triplets training up to 60 percent! Now they do kissy faces to each other!

Yay for Mommy!

Aww, thank you! Well, I'll post later!

[SIZE=14pt]Honey Bunny Love![/SIZE]

Well, I just used up the honey for Nate to fall in love with Bella! They are now kissing, and I think they will be a good couple! And, Nate wants to talk right now!

Oh..wow! I--

--kissed my own sister! Cool, thanks Mom!

Yeah, what she said.

Eww!

Zeke, butt out of this "mature" conversation!

Whatever.

You're welcome?

Wow, that was pretty cool, but scary, and a little wet.

Too much info!

Hmmph, whatever, Zeke. Sorry, I got a little excited!

Eww, you kissed your own sister, bro! Gross!

Ok...well, I'm so happy we're together!

Me, too! Well, you can talk now, Bella!

Bella? You can go.

Okay! Well, hey there! As you heard, I had my first kiss! With my brother!

Again, eww!

Again, shush it! Well, as I was saying, I fell into love with my brother! It won't be long until we have..babies!

Babies?!

Yeah.

Okay?

Yay!

Eww!

Well folks, I'll post later!

[SIZE=14pt]So cool, and cute![/SIZE]

Hey! Not much has happened, but I got the triplets training up to 80 percent! Now they all come up close to the screen! They ar so cute when the do that, don't you think? Oh! There's a cute little animation going on right now, too! Zeke is singing with his mom! So cute!

Yeah, definitely cute!

Ok, we get the idea. Well, I'll be posting later on tonight because of a party today!

[SIZE=14pt]Cool![/SIZE]

Who knew eating peach rings and writing in my log at the same time would go together? Anyways, I bought batteries for my tamagotchis today, but I decided to wait until they each ran out of battry so I wouldn't waste it. Not much has happened today, but I have a feeling that the triplets will evolve tomorrow. Before I leave this post, I had a PM mailed to me from Tama_Mama27 saying,

Haha thanks. Your log is really good too! Actually, Cool Tama is my brother and Hanatchi Lover is my sister! Thanks!!!!
I replied,

Oh, that explains why he talks in dark colors, hehe! Thanks!

Oh my gosh!

This is awesome! Bella had mail from the king, and the king gave her a WHOLE CAKE! This is my very first whole cake, and I'll save it when Bella has kids! But, Nate got robbed!

No!! Not my precious Gotchi Points! My only money in the whole world!

Chillax, Nate!

Go over there, Zeke.

Ok.

Good, now be quiet. I'll go check on the triplets. Man, that's awesome! Zeke is raiding the fridge with his Mom! Isn't that cute, Zeke?

Yah, munch, munch.

I've told your grandpa's sister not to do that!

What was her name?

Her name was Jenny. She was the main character, and your grandpa's older sister. He also had a younger sister named Charmaine. They fled the house, and went back to Tama Expo.

Wow, I'm hungry.

Good for you. Well, I'll post later!

Bye, and have a...good day!

Very sorry for not posting, but I've been having schedule conflicts so far! Well, nothing much has happened, no aging and no evolutions. I had to let them sleep because I was playing Wii with my little cousins.

Hey, Mom! Mom! I have my important mail!

No way!

Way!

But you don't even have enough skill points for a job!

So?

So! You need skill points for a job!

Oh...

Get it?

Not much, really.

Arghh! Well, I'll post later, since I'm going to earn Mr. Lazy some skill points. Bye!

Latest posts

Back