Tama camp

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamas at camp now

:wacko: Charlie

:p Princess

:D Mystery

:) Hope

:wacko: Grace

:p Milly

:wacko: Sarah

:wacko: mailman

:wacko: handlebars

:eek: Tamachow

Last edited by a moderator:
i'l pick up my tamas now. delila and david say thanks. they are very grateful 4 the break.

ok here they are! and no problem! They had fun!

:lol: Charlie

:D Princess

:nazotchi: Mystery

:D Hope

:nyatchi: Grace

Ok here is Tamachow :ichigotchi: Tamachow had lots of fun! Thanks for sending her to camp!

I hope this isn't a copy! :huh: It might be close to other things but it is a little different! :lol: So anyway This is where you can drop your tamas off so they can enjoy certain activities! There are 4 different scheduals of what they can do! Its mostly sports but art and other things like that are included! You choose the schedual and your tama has a fun filled day! You may drop off as many tamas as you would like! And they can be picked up or dropped off at any time! Food is served! :furawatchi:
Here are the camp scheduals!

one: Assembly Swim Art Free time Snack Karate class Sports Lunch Free time Soccer

two: Assembly art free time swim snack basketball Karate lunch free time movies

three: Assembly art free time lacrosse snack swim freetime art lunch sports Karate

Four: Assembly Karate art free time snack field hockey lunch swim sports dodge ball movies

If you have any questions, comments, or complaints please let me know! I certainly don't want to offend anyone! B) :D :furawatchi: :ph34r: :wacko:
I'll drop off Miley :) Smiley :) and Kylie :) They are triplets. Schedule 2 for Miley and Smiley and schedule 3 for Kylie.

Tammabunny4242 Sarah was taken out! Thx!

♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥- Smiley Miley and Kylie will have a fun time! Thanks for dropping them off!

Tamas Watching:

:ichigotchi: Milly

:nazotchi: mailman

:nazotchi: handlebars

:ichigotchi: Tamachow

:pochitchi: Ginger

;) Miley

;) Riley

;) Kylie

Status
Not open for further replies.