tama care

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know that neglecting your virtual pet is like kicking an animal because it is hungry. I get what you are saying but I dont think they are on the same level at all.
I care a lot about my Tamas, which is why if I am going through a period where I cant get very enthused about them I wont use them. I love taking care of them and treating them like my little baby. :p I definatly take breaks though, I cant be 100% into it all the time.
I agree with you 100% It isn't the same as a pet. I say this cause I'm not obsessed with tamas (although I do enjoy them), but I am obsessed with my animals!!! I've got a small zoo (ha, ha).

I take spells with my tamas. I'll be all in to them for a few weeks, or a mouth. THEN they get paused for a while. Some of you will hate me for this, but as for me there on the same level as video games.

*~*~*~*~* ;) But I LOVE video games! :furawatchi: *~*~*~*~*

Yes I really do care for my tamas. According to my friend, "My tamagotchi is like a part of my life". I take care of it whenever it needs something and check up on it quite often to make sure it's not hungry and it's happy. There are times where I get too busy that I put it on pause, but for the most part I take good care of mine. I saw my cousin the other day and I asked her where her tamagotchi is and she told me it's at home, I got a little irritated because I immediately thought, "dude, she's not taking good care of her tama".

Yea. I do care. I'm not so obsessed that I could scream , " YES!!! " . But you know. I love tamagotchis and would go to the end of Kansas City for them ( notice how I didn't say end of the world ). I think they are a great invention and can't let it pass by. :rolleyes:

- TG

I dont know that neglecting your virtual pet is like kicking an animal because it is hungry. I get what you are saying but I dont think they are on the same level at all.
I care a lot about my Tamas, which is why if I am going through a period where I cant get very enthused about them I wont use them. I love taking care of them and treating them like my little baby. :D I definatly take breaks though, I cant be 100% into it all the time.
Exactly how I feel. No they are not on the same level, because I would never hurt a living creature, but an electronic toy is different. It kinda get boring and usually ends up dead if I leave it for 1sec :eek:

Exactly how I feel. No they are not on the same level, because I would never hurt a living creature, but an electronic toy is different. It kinda get boring and usually ends up dead if I leave it for 1sec B)
I agree 100%! They are nowhere near on the same level as animals. Animals are living things...and I love all my tama's alot but them getting hurt...isen't really that bad considering they are just a toy. Although I don't like hurting my tama's or my tama's dieing.

:p Chocola :lol:

I really don't have much time to take care of my Tamagotchi. :furawatchi: I'm busy with school, homework, family, and band. It doesn't seem like much, but band pretty much takes up the majority of my time. That's why I always keep my Tama on pause until I have time to take care of it.

i kind of take care of My Tamas because i go to school for 8 hours I start school at 8:30 And i go home at 4:00 im just saying that

I love my tamagotchi! I know that people say tamagotchi are not alive, but I believe they are, in their own way, alive. You can laugh at me if you want, but I don't mind. That's just what I think. I believe that buying a tama and not taking care of it or destroying it is really wrong, if for no other reason that you will upset someone. I used to have tons of tamas active, but when some of them got unhealthy I let them grow old and took out their batteries. Now I have three tamagotchi active, and it's much easier to handle.

Please...take care of your tama!

I take care of my tamas well...but it's kinda like an on-off thing I'll get into them for like a month and then I'll be tired of them. It's hard for me to really really care about them what with school and all. My friends think I'm weird when I am into tamas, but I don't care. I love them even if I'm not caring for them at the time. :)

It's actually a little sad...a lot of people buy a Tamagotchi and start it up, and right away get annoyed when the baby beeps for food. This leads to either the person ignoring it and letting it die, or smashing it or something.
It's like getting a puppy, and kicking it if it barks for food. ^_^

~OM21
Exactly! I totally agree with you. It's like taking care of a real animal. But when it grows up, it will be less needy, unless you don't raise it well. It all depends on how you take care of it, I guess. :)

ill get tama crazy for awhile, then ill get bored and put them away for awhile.. but when i start them up, i check thme every 30sec. lol!

It's actually a little sad...a lot of people buy a Tamagotchi and start it up, and right away get annoyed when the baby beeps for food. This leads to either the person ignoring it and letting it die, or smashing it or something.
It's like getting a puppy, and kicking it if it barks for food. :p

~OM21
awww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now i am TOTALLY GOING TO GIVE MY TAMA XTRA AWESOME CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!not that i was b4 :p i agree completely now that you use an animal to xpress your point!!!!!!!!!! i love animals!!!!!!!!!!stop animal cruelty!!!!!!!!!!!! tamas ARE like a living creature in a way because theyre supposed to teach a child respect and if they get mad at their tama for beeping for food, then how WOULD they treat a living thing????????????????????????????

ONE DAY ANIMALS WILL TAKE ALL THE ANIMAL ABUSERS IN THE WORLD ANB HANG THEM BY THEIR LEFT THUMBS!!!!!!!! :eek: ;) :D :p B)

I picked SORTA since, I only keep it unpaused during Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays. When its sleeping Monday Morning, I pause it.

My mom thinks I'm addicted...I don't think so.

Isn't taking care of it the whole point of having a Tamagotchi?

Of course I take care of mine. I keep it with me at all times, and if it starts beeping, I check it. If I have some free time or I'm waiting for whatever, I'll check it and play games and such.

If I have no time to take care of it, I either pause it or remove the batteries until I can play with it again.

Afterall, it is a toy. You're supposed to have fun with it. ;D

i try 2 takecare of my tam but i have school so i sneak it in and feed it when it needs attention but it gets fat then i spend AGES trying to burn off weight :huh: :D

I care about my tamagotchi most of the time. But now and then I forget about it. (But it never dies!) When ever I see my tamagotchi on my bed or somewhere I pick it up, help it get back to health, maybe play a game or two, then set it back down. But sometimes I play with it for half an hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back