tama care

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Voted YES!!! Since a Few weeks ago I really have been obsessed! My Brother Got some Just cos I got some and he Just leaves them to die!!!

I don't have any real pets because I travel a lot. Tamagotchis are perfect for me because they are like little pets that I can take with me where ever I go. So yeah... I do take good care of them. :angry:

Yeah I take care of it I picked Yes. Tamagotchi's are mainly about care so if you get one and dont care whats the point is getting one???

I look after my Tama's I like looking after them and I like animals (Not rats) I look after evrything really Including V pets.

My cousin has Tama's she looks after them the best she can but she dosnt really no how to so they die all the time. I got her gen 1 and it dies as soon as I leave it there its not that she dosnt take care of it its that she dont no how to.

V pets are also good like if your not alowd real pets I'v had fish once and they died because of my little brother and my little cosin. Im not allowed dogs or cats or anything because of my little brother Xma. And my asthma so its like Tamas are good they can come on holiday wiht you when real pets have to stay with neighbors or somthing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new to Tamatalk though I've had Tamas for years and I admit I'm obsessed. I hate it when people mistreat it though. I've seen people at school be mean to thiers just to show of but I really hate. REALLY! It shows that they don't care about thier tamas. If you had a cat and it was sick would you throw it across the room. No you wouldn't!

:lol: :lol: :( :(

p.s Of course I take care of my Tama! I answered yea on the poll because I have a real life but I still take care of it!

I agree with Artikangel and I also hate when people mistreat them to look cool I meen you got the tama because you wanted it not to smash it into tiny bits until it dies off. and if you do thats a bit odd, rude, and heartless to do that

Well, my sister is careless, she doesn't even care....

But for me, I take care my tamagotchi too.

So I can be responsible enough in real life. :blink:

I definitely care. I treat my Tamagotchis like my children. I feed then at the right times. I even had little bed for them. Whenever I go shopping I go to Clair's and look around for cute Keychains and mini bags. But when my Tamagtchis bouncing around the screen happily. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. ^.~

~ChibiMuffins

I'm about ready to rip the batteries out of my V5 and put them in my V3. I really dislike the V5. So currently I'm not taking much care of my V5.

I'm not obsessed. But I did answer yes.

I'm taking care of my niece (who is 12 and was in foster care untill she was placed with me), I work full time, I attend college, I'm married, and I have two chihuahua's. So I'm pretty busy. So when they beep at me, I may not get to them right that minute, but I always manage to get to them within a reasonable amount of time.

:)

I take the time to take care of my tama. When I wake up, I look forward to taking care of it. But my friend at school, she just feeds it if it is hungry and if it is not happy, she feeds it a snack just to make the happiness go up. She never takes the time to play games or use items or anything like that.

I take care of my V4 well, but I wish they were more challenging. Soon I will get an oceangotchi. I think that will be more fun because they are harder and die more often.

I was just wondering. I have seen alot of people who dont really take care of theirs
Yes. I do.

However , I don't think this is really serious. Do you ? I mean , atleast put in a little more effort. I think should be in the " whats on your mind section " :rolleyes:

I definitely care. I treat my Tamagotchis like my children. I feed then at the right times. I even had little bed for them. Whenever I go shopping I go to Clair's and look around for cute Keychains and mini bags. But when my Tamagtchis bouncing around the screen happily. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. ^.~ 

~ChibiMuffins
Aww. I do really think that is sweet. :rolleyes:

I care alot sometimes I actually forget about my tama and it dies but im always so mad at myself when I find out.

:kuribotchi: omg i love my tamagotchi some people say awww I am to busy for it come on its not like u have to do anything hard I bring my tama where ever I go accept at skool where I keep it paused in my locker

Melo199618xoxoxo :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi:

My sister's like that, she only get's Tamas because I do, and she won't take proper care of them, she will leave it at home when she goes to school, and when she comes home and it has passed on shes just like "Meh" then puts it away.It's really a waste of money, I'd buy them off her but she won't part with them even though she won't use them.

:D Chocola ;)
thats the same whit me but at lets she forgets it so i told here ill have it so she gave it to me

Well I agree with most everyone here, I love taking care of my tamas, but I'm not like 100% craziness about them. It depends on how I feel though, if I want to take good care and feel as though I have the time, I'll do it, if I don't then...that's what goes. Tamagotchis are fun to care for, but sometimes I do think they get a tad boring. Even the newer versions. :p :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back