tama care

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It all depends on how i'm feeling. Sometimes i take care of all of them at once, other times i only take care of one or two at a time. At the moment i'm taking care of a v5, japanese angelgotchi and a tamaotch. The tamaotch drives me CRAZY!!! :p :mellow: :wacko:

I secretly take care of my sister's tamas, cos she never uses them. I haven't been caught so far, and when i got her tama to the second generation, she kept on bragging about it, saying she was a really good tama owner. :eek:

I definitely care. I treat my Tamagotchis like my children. I feed then at the right times. I even had little bed for them. Whenever I go shopping I go to Clair's and look around for cute Keychains and mini bags. But when my Tamagtchis bouncing around the screen happily. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. ^.~ 

~ChibiMuffins
That's really cute. :D I can get that fuzzy feeling too. Sometimes when I'm stuck somewhere, like waiting for the bus, I'll just watch him jump around on the screen for a little while. It can be very relaxing, hehe.

I love my tama! The reason I got a new one was because my connection was broken and the only way it could love was through the matchmaker! I felt bad for it so I got a new one (v4) and it's great. The thing is, I can't be too obsessed with it because school interfers with taking care of it and the most I get to play with him is during summer!

Umm...duh....I love Tamagotchis. But if one did die (which has only happened twice) And I do care for them pretty well....depending on which character I'm trying to get.

But even if one did die I certainly wouldn't cry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back