Tama-Go Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over 220 views! Thank you all so much. Anyways, I'm very sad about losing the marriage chance and my Mametchi will be 7 tomorrow, so...wish me luck. I woke him up, also, to feed him because he only had 1 heart. As for my package, there's no further information. For all you people who want a TMGC+C and still don't have one, wake up at 6. This guy posted a bunch of Tamas on eBay that are, like, a buck. Already a bunch of bids, though. Look up "NO RESERVE tamagotchi"

EDIT: The seller is tamagotchi_freak_06. Most of the things are used. They look fine...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking of getting some figures to find out about the toys/seeds/etc. and what they will do.

Added to your

Shopping Cart:

Tamagotchi Gotchi Character Figure Violetchi #130 "Emi" - Bandai

Condition: New

$8.99

- quantity: 1

Other items in your

Shopping Cart:

Tamagotchi Gotchi Character Figure Mametchi #101 - Bandai

Condition: New

$8.99

- quantity: 1

subtotal = $17.98

Also, my Mametchi got married to a Ringotchi at 10:30. Hoping to get a girl child. I've NEVER had a girl Tama...ever.

P.S.

Lifetime Angelgotchi! YEAH! ->

To all you readers, I'm wondering if I should get 2-3 more figures so that I won't get bored with the current games trying to lower Tamagotchi pounds and raise GP. Please PM me your responses? Should I buy them online? Should I wait for them to come out at Toys R Us? Should I get another Tama-Go? Other?

Roey:

Unfortunately, there are no plans at this time for a rerelease of the Tamagotchi Angel. We will make sure though, to make share your comments with our product development teams.

Thank you,

Customer Service

Bandai America

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 12:09 AM

To: Bandai Customer Service

Subject: Bandai.com Contact Form: Tamagotchi Angel (Angelgotchi)

Many of us here at TamaTalk missed out on some great Tamagotchis that came out in the late 90's. One that everyone loves is the Tamagotchi Angel. I know many others have contacted you about this, but I really hope that when you say you'll take it into consideration, you will. This thread has over 15 pages of people signing to bring back a new version of Angelgotchi-

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=74970&st=0

. We're not asking for much, even bringing the old one back with no improvements would be great for those of us who didn't have the chance to get one have the opportunity to do so. Please try to bring Angelgotchi back. -Roey

I just bought a Chamametchi figure, Violetchi figure, and Season Two Book One of Rosario Vampire. It's a...manga that I like. Anyways, I chose Chamametchi and Violetchi because firstly, they are my favorite female Tamas and second, I am determined to provide some useful information about these figures. For example, the Violetchi figure has a strange shop that sells trees, plants, flowers, and seeds? Once I find out exactly what this does and what happens while the figure is still attached, I'll post some detailed information on here. Also, I'll try to mention the items available on the Chamametchi and Violetchi. One question I have is whether the toy shop on the Chamametchi figure contains different toys than the Mametchi figure.

Wow, I don't know how it was possible, but I'm already almost at 400 views. I have some big news today.

Arrival at Unit, August 03, 2010, 6:34 am, ___ _______, CA 00000

Foreign International Dispatch, July 31, 2010, 1:18 am, OSAKA INT, JAPAN

Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, July 30, 2010, 10:45 pm, OSAKA INT, JAPAN

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Foreign Acceptance, July 30, 2010, 1:45 pm, JAPAN

Yep. There it is. If you really wanted to see my zip code and where I live, you could have gone to the website (wow, not too smart to give that out)...man...I need to find that post!

Wow, it's screwed up how I can't edit my posts. I feel sick...anyways, one more thing.

Shipping estimate for these items: August 9, 2010

1 "Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 2"

Akihisa Ikeda; Paperback; $9.99

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

1 "Tamagotchi Gotchi Character Figure Chamametchi #109 "Cami""

Bandai; Toy; $8.99

1 "Tamagotchi Gotchi Character Figure Violetchi #130 "Emi""

Bandai; Toy; $8.99

Sorry about that. I was extremely excited. Anyways, here is the final note-

Delivered, August 03, 2010, 2:16 pm, ___ _______, CA 00000

Arrival at Unit, August 03, 2010, 6:34 am, ___ _______, CA 90035

Foreign International Dispatch, July 31, 2010, 1:18 am, OSAKA INT, JAPAN

Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, July 30, 2010, 10:45 pm, OSAKA INT, JAPAN

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Foreign Acceptance, July 30, 2010, 1:45 pm, JAPAN

I finally got my first girl, which I value like a trophy. She evolved into Sakuramotchi about a minute ago. Overall, I love the TMGC+C 200 times as much as any other two Tamas combined. One last note- the apple game is harder than it looks.

Latest posts

Back