Tama-Go Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to get to 500 views today! Everyone please read. Tell your friends, tell them to tell their friends, tell your enemies, tell your enemies' parents, tell anyone who goes on Tamatalk to go to BurntSnow's log!

Anyways, I think I'm a really bad parent for my Tamas. For now, my Mametchi is being neglected until the baby is by itself and I get the other figures. My +C always poops the one time I'm not watching it. Anyways, I think my +C tama is about to evolve.

On a side note, my real pets-

Peafowls hatching

This is a pic of my tarantula. This time, it actually did ship. It'll be here tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
8:03

I just arrived from dinner to see that my Chamametchi was asleep. She has 1 empty bowl, so I expect that by the time I wake up, she'll only have 2 bowls left. Eh, it's ok. I think that getting a good character...is just a matter of hunger and happiness. Speaking of happiness, I just need to get that fruit from the HapiHapi tree (and plant it first), then I'll have the whole happiness bar and will be able to visit the gotchi King. I have the green pass, white pass, and yellow pass so I have access to (almost everything). I think that my Chamametchi will evolve day after tomorrow. I'm not sure if binary, when saying that teen-adult took 48 hours, meant 48 more hours or 48 total. Hopefully total. As for my Tama-G*yawn*. Tama*yaaaaaawn*. This thing's boring >_>. I can't wait until I get my Violetchi and Chamametchi figures tomorrow with my tarantula. I also really want my Chamametchi on the +C to evolve into Furawatchi. One last thing before I leave: happiness on my Tama-Go is now down to 2 hearts and weight is 98. Yeah, yeah, I'll take better care of my 2nd gen. (it's a boy)

Well, first I'd like to thank everyone for getting this log to 520 views! Yeah! Well, onto the next subject, people have been telling me that I need to add a little skit about my Tamagotchis in my log. I'm thinking to myself, I'm doing just fine, I don't need some #%$-^#%$ skits ruin my log. But, I've decided to give it a shot anyways.

Yeah, I honestly can't even make a joke about this. Maybe Penn & Teller can on Showtime if they made an episode about this, but I can't.

Anyways, I planted a HapiHapi tree, got another black fortune on +C, and I'm waiting for the arrival of my tarantula. My figures also may come today. One last note, my peacocks are so adorable!

Well, I did a little fast-forwarding and, anyways, got to the Gotchi King's castle. It takes approximately 52 seconds to scroll down to the castle, play the game (500G), and watch your Tama do that happy emote thing. It takes about 66 seconds just to complete the apple game, and you only get 100G(P) for that. Either way, the Japanese is a lot easier to figure out than expected.

For my Tama-Go...nothing. Unless you're willing to spend a lot of money for a lot of figures, the Tama-Go is practically useless.

A lot of people are asking two common questions: Why isn't my Tamagotchi evolving? and Where can I find the Tama-Go? First off, maybe it's not evolving because you leave it on pause! Honestly, the patience nowadays is down to 0. I waited almost 5 days for my Tamagotchis to have a baby and leave. You don't hear me making topics like 'HELP! ITS URGINT!!11!' and then saying, "y isnt my tama parnt leving d child?" Every Tamagotchi is different, so patience is a virtue when applied to a situation like such. Next off, there's that Tama-Go thing. In one of the old forums I used to go to, I wouldn't be able to get away with something like that. There is Amazon, first off. The place that has been mentioned 300,000,000,000,000 times on here. If that fails, maybe that person needs a little help. Plus, Tama-Gos are available almost anywhere now. People just don't know. Over the telephone-

Me: Hey, would you happen to have the Tamatown Tama-Go White with Kuchipatchi?

Cashier: Uh, is that, like, a Tamagotchi or something?

Me: Yeah.

Cashier: We don't sell those anymore.

Me: Check the website. Code 503600.

Cashier: Ok, I see a green one in stock. Maybe there's a screw-up in the system. Come over, I think I know where it is.

I go to the store and walk around the isles. Then, I see a rack of 9 Tama-Gos. 9! Obviously, anyone can go out and get themselves a Tama-Go.

Side-Note: The parents on my Tama-Go left today. Got another boy. I woke up at 9 and noticed. Also, I noticed that my Chamametchi was all dirty. I forgot, only night-baths affect your Tama overnight.

Well, 4th poo today I wasn't able to catch on my +C, and she's evolving in 4 hours. Eh, I'm going to like the evolution either way (please God, grant me a Violetchi/Furawatchi).

Put my Tama-Go on pause because when I get my other Tama-Go turned on, I want them to marry.

My peachicks are so loud! They've been chirping all day. I can hear it from here! At least they're cute...

One more thing, MY TARANTULA CAME! I'll post pics someday.

Excuse my language, but WHAT THE @#$%!? (yes, I take this log as my own personal Penn & Teller Showtime episode) Chamametchi pooed over 12 times on the screen, got down to 2 food bowls several times, and gets virtually no attention for the first 2 hours of it being awake, yet it evolves to Memetchi! This is real screwed up. Well, at least I have Memetchi (I wanted Furawatchi/Violetchi/Flowertchi/etc.). My Chamametchi and Violetchi arrived in the mail (as well as my little guilty pleasure, Rosario Vampire Season 2, book 2). It seems like the cabinets that pop up when you add a character are differently shaped and colored. When I got to 5 characters, there was the same starting sequence as when attaching the first character, but now there was some very long V6-Music-Stariotypical song thing before the Tamas bounced off the screen.

I am so happy. In a few short days, this log has reached over half of a thousand views. Let's try to make it get all the way to a thousand!

Almost 600 views!

It seems that there are a lot of logs now. One would ask, why bother reading mine? It's because I HAVE EXOTIC PETS!!! *hands out button quails*

Anyways, I forgot again to wash my Memetchi. I thought it was night, but it was really that reddish-sky afternoon/evening.

Honestly, I think the +C is much more worthwhile for $50 compared to the $20 Tama-Go. Since the figures cost more, without them the Tama-Go ia just a pixelated, black-and-white, poor sounding Tamagotchi that isn't even 1/4 as good as the +C. The Tamagotchi Plus Color has great sound, color, many built-in features, better games, and et cetera. Even with the figures, the Tama-Go lacks a little..."pizzazz" and seems like something out of a Flinstones episode because of the size. The iD is even better because of the downloads, but I'm just comparing the Go and +C.

I feel like my log is doing a lot worse now. It's like the clock stopped ticking. I really need more views, people. I constantly try to provide things that aren't just random baloney. Then again, I wouldn't blame anyone. There aren't, like, a million active people. For example, I saw SailorRosette's blog once. It was really awesome, I had lots of fun reading it. But over time, when I saw it showing up in the "view new posts category", I was all, "Ugh, SailorRosette's blog AGAIN." It's not like it's not good anymore, it's just that constantly seeing something can become more and more negative. Another example for that is getting a new car. For the first couple of days, it's the best thing you own. Then, between 2 weeks, it's really cool. Then, in the third week, it's pretty fly. After that, it's just your car. The question is, how do I get people to realize what I provide? I have an immediate answer to that question- I honestly don't really care. If someone likes my blog, they will read it. I appreciate all the feedback I have received on Youtube and through PMs. I'm used to getting constructive criticism because, well, it's just normal for someone my age. The fact that I have received none on this blog means I'm definitely improving. What I'm trying to say, just to sum it all up into a ball (like my tarantula did to that cricket carcass), is that I know I have a lot of viewers but I just feel that I should be getting a constant flow of views to match with the effort I am putting into this blog each day.

Also, I forgot to mention that my +C Memetchi got married to Kuchipatchi. They had a baby which evolved into Ahirukutchi. Also, I got that weight loss drink thing for my Tama from the TamaDepa because I rushed to get all of the happiness icons (personal best: happy bar filled in 12 minutes).

YES! 671 views! Let's try to make it to 700. My Ahirukutchi can't wake up to nothing, y'know?

And a shout-out to Jadeie: I'm very sorry about how I acted. I was a complete jerk and a moron and if I could have stopped this from ever happening, I would in a heartbeat.

695 views! Yeah, people!

Anyways, I turned on my Tama-Go for a while and played around with it. This thing is actually really awesome! I guess I was so caught up in having a +C that I didn't realize how the Tama-Go was even better. Anyways, I have a Bellitchi on that game. My +C tama evolved into that Baby Mametchi dude. Hard to explain. Well, that's all for now!

Latest posts

Back