Tama-Go Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of today, my Ringotchi still cannot access the dating place on the -Go. I'm waiting for 2 more generations on the +C. While it is very easy to just run through the generations, this game does not have a pause function. It's a good challenge for people who want to get to generation 100. Anyways, my tarantula flipped over today. I was so excited, I got the camera out and everything. Then he flipped back :) . Well, hopefully he's in a steady Premolt. I would hate for something to be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, 1200 views. I'm really climbing up there. I prepared a Tama-Go log closing because I didn't really care anymore, but I just want to beat LittleChocoWolf to prove to her that my log is better (no offense). Anyways, I got Kikitchi on the +C. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a girl in 2 generations. This is the longest running Tamagotchi I've ever had. I think the fact that it has no pause function contributes to such fact. On my tarantula side, I repotted my OWT into a better container. He'll easily pass 6th instar in this thing. I'll just throw in a cricket every now and then. I paused my Ringotchi, though. One last thing, I'm dying to find a V1!

Hello all. Wow, it's been 3 days since I've posted. I'll be sure to fix that. Yeah, I've lost a ton of time to get views. Anyways, with my Shell[i?]tchi on pause, all I have now is my +C. I got Nemutchi. Yeah, I haven't really been that interested. I'm sure that I will get a perfect care character is, in 2 generations, I get a girl tama. This is also my first Tama that never got the happy bar completely filled. I hope to get the Tamagotchi iD soon, but it would be kind of a bust since I can't download anything. While it saddens me to say it, I will have to give up my Tamagotchi Color in a few weeks (I got bored of it and want money). It has a few light scratches, but it's very good. If you want, I can keep the Tamagotchis alive. But you probably want to reset (although the whole house is redecorated to the most expensive layout and I have a ton of expensive items). Also, I'm pleased to announce that I am doing a trade with tamalove46. No, that's not the good part. The good part is that I'm getting 3 Tamagotchis that I will add to this log.

A lot of you have been hearing rumors of me selling all my Tamagotchis. That's true. Look at my above post. I started those rumors. Anyways, here is a video of the condition of such items-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIjZZfYAvK0

Also, people have been complaining that they just started my log and don't know what's currently happening. So, for those too lazy to read, I'll do a recap...in my next post.

My last post. (please listen to Don't Stop Believing while reading this)

It's been a rough month. I'm glad my log was able to surpass all expectations. It's unfortunate that I am unable to continue this log, but, eh. We win some and we lose some. I plan to continue typing about my Tamagotchis and hopefully I will be able to post one giant post if I'm ever able to make it back here. I'll try my best, but it's not nearly good enough for now. I got an Ichigotchi, which makes me sick. I should have worked harder. I will next generation. I also regret putting it up for sale (sorry LittleChocoWolf). I'm not getting rid of it, no matter how simple. I may get an iD in the future, but I have no current plans of doing so. Tama-Gos didn't really work out, though. I don't know why. It just *shrug* never caught on with me. Not to mention the bulkiness and how they made it (I can't believe I'm saying this) more childish by doing that whole figure thing. Also, I'm very excited to receive my Tamagotchis from tamalove46. I will probably do one at a time until I'm bored of them. Those will probably be more fun, and they're thin too. I think the OldSchoolTamas are more fun. Back to the classics, y'know? It may give me some nostalgia, but so did Animal Crossing for the Wii. My tarantulas are very healthy too. Seems like no one really cares, but I bet there's one tarantula fan out there reading my log. I mean, come on. There has to be at least 300 people that read this log. Well, goodnight everyone. Good luck in the future. And...goodbye.

--Closed--

Latest posts

Back