TAMA+GOTCHI=NOT TOY , not GAME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, but they are toys and have always been classified as so.

If you play with it, it is a toy.

but I don't know how calling a Tamagotchi a toy is offensive?

That's like someone referring to an iPod as an MP3 player and then have someone else saying it's offensive to call it that.

I think that tamagotchis are a mix of games and artificial intelligance, and I do NOT think they are toys. And for those people who cant have real pets, a tamagotchi might feel like a pet more than a toy, so it is very VERY mean to say things like: quote tamafreak: " Wow (insert name here), you still play with tamagotchs!"

"What is that (in a mean voice)"

"Those are for girls! MAN THATS NOT RIGHT TO JUDGE PEOPLE ON WHAT THEY THINK OF TAMAGOTCHIS, toy or not people are entitled to their own oppinion!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes,well they are virtual pets as well as toys,but it matters what you wanna call them.

It doesnt matter.Says toy on the packaging.

Says toy on the Argos leafltets XD

Is toy o_O'
And it also says TOY on Tama Town.

example:

"Please enter the 14- digit logut number in your Tamagotchi TOY

i no!!! ppl keep on saying "that's one of them tamagotchi games, isn't it?"

me "No. it's a virtual pet."

ppl "Of course it is!!! I'll let you get back to your toy now."

I just think it's annoying because some one my age doesn't exactly play with toys to much. And looking 2 years older than you actually are doesn't help! :hitodetchi:

Well, if you look at reality, they are just toys/games.

But people who don't have Tamas don't understand how special they can be, like a friend. I see where you are coming from, and I get that feeling sometimes too. They're like my pets, my tamas are. :D

LMAO i c why u have bad Karmau dont believe others =\ and cant get things through ur thick HEAD!
I don't think that is reason why he has bad karma,but I do agree on 2nd part.You are ignorant;Tamagotchis are just toys with built in games.

Which Is A Toy And A Game Put Together O_O
Toy + Game + Pet = Tamagotchi

u noe if u go to Japan Thy Have Signs Tat Say ''Tamagotchi Toys Available Now''

O_O LMAO~ ur wrong lulz!
So true...

Yes. Tama is the short form for tamagotchi. Like TAMAtown, TAMA talk and stuff.

yeah i am having the same problem at my school ppl don't know what is like to have a tamagotchi!! :wacko: so all i do is ingore them and thier stupid comments! ^_^ :wacko:

If it was a toy, you would physically play with it. (Not pressing buttons) If it was a game, you woud win or lose. That is my view of them.

I think it's a gadget for entertaining purposes and that's that!

Tamagotchis are TOY VIRTUAL PETS. they are still a toy, but yo look after it, so it is a virtual pet toy :ichigotchi: ;) :hitodetchi: ;)

Uh.. Even bandai says their toys >.> there not specifically (exuse me spelling) a game!! they are pets.. and toys i guess >.<

You know, tamas are toys, and games, but not exactly a GAME, there are game for it :angry: anyways, why does it upset you what other people say? be happy about your own oppinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back