TAMA+GOTCHI=NOT TOY , not GAME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.....ive been having serious problems! It just gets so annoying when people at my school(and elsewhere places) keep saying Tamas are toys! or.."Tamas are games"
I keep having to tell them that its a virtual pet!

So ppl plz comment this topic if you r having the same problem over and over again!

:angry: :angry: :kusatchi:
Well , to some people tamagotchi is a game , to some a life style , to some a toyand to others ( Like me ) a virtual pet. You have to let people have their own opinion. If they get it wrong , tell them once. but next time , don't waste your breath ;]

-Kathy.

Why would you get so mad when people say Tamagotchis are toys? THEY ARE TOYS! Why do you think they're in the TOY ASLE?

TAMAGOTCHIS ARE VIRTUAL PETS!!! AND I DO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.... I'M POSTING THIS IN CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE I AM A LITTLE MAD RIGHT NOW!!!

I think of my tamagotchi as my own little pet, just like my dogs.

I know! What especially gets me mad is that nowaday people assume that only children have Tamas. I'm not a child! Ugh. And, if you visit the Tamagotchi website and take the survey, they just assume that the person taking it is a little child that goes to school.

WAKE UP BANDAI!

Haaahhh... I'm better now!

I hope bandai will improve on tamagotchis and target them at adults instead of only kids, in this way everyone can have virtual pets and not feeling embarrassed thinking that they are playing with a toy.....

Ok.....ive been having serious problems! It just gets so annoying when people at my school(and elsewhere places) keep saying Tamas are toys! or.."Tamas are games"

So ppl plz comment this topic if you r having the same problem over and over again!

:D :D ;)
Well, I am 15 years old, and playing with tama's isn't really what teenagers do, so I don't tell people I play with them but I do know some older kids, even older then me, that play with tama's. However, I do agree that it is really annoying but in a way they kind of are toys. They aren't really games, but toys, yes.

:angry: :( <_<
you know tamas are very helpful.they are almost a responsibility.if you ever want to get a pet but your parents won't let you, it's almost like the exact same thing.you have to feed it, keep it healthy,keep it happy,plus it's fun! but yeah it is annoying when ppl are like 'the little toys called tamgotchi are soooo stupid...'

I think that everyone haz there own view on it :D and we should learn to respect other peoples views and go with them like even tho i now i like them as virtual pets some people call them toys or games and i think thats ok :D I just hate to see posts where everyone is being rude :D

I'm here to help :D

SO BANDAI PLS WAKE UP AND DUN TREAT/MAKE IT LIKE A TOY OK!!!!!!!
Just because they're toys doesn't mean they're aimed at only kids. Adults can play with toys too you know...xP

I think that Tamas are a virtual pet, but are also a mixture of game and toy. There isn't really anything wrong with them being a toy/game. You can play games on them, so it is a game and in a lot of official reviews, Tamagotchis have being described as toys. I don't have a problem with this at all. So what if they're toys, games and virtual pets??? We all still love 'em! :furawatchi:

Well people have their say in what Tamagotchis are. Tamagotchis well are Toys. On Various websites and even on Bandai websites shows ex.'' Tamagotchi Toys Now Available !''

Hope I helped,

~TP~ :ichigotchi:

Why would you get so mad when people say Tamagotchis are toys? THEY ARE TOYS! Why do you think they're in the TOY ASLE?
I have the same opinion. They aren't in the "pet" store , because they aren't pets. They are toys. And like other people said , the instructions do say : do not immerse toy in water.

virtual+pet= Tamagotchisgame-toy=tamagotchis

Tamagotchis are not a toy!
Dude YEAH THEY ARE! They are toys! On the TamaTown website it says "Play with your tamagotchi TOY!!!!"

Plus TAMAGOTCHI ARE VIRTUALS PETS!

Get over it TAMAGOTCHIS ARE TOYS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back