TAMA+GOTCHI=NOT TOY , not GAME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* I hate it when people say that...

tamagotchi made me think of life a whole other way.

I get teased alot. and I'm autistic. but whenever I look at a tamagotchi, It makes me think of a simple way of life. like when I get teased at school, it makes me think that the day will be over soon, and then I can escape to a better life. somtimes I ask mametchi(if he does exist) to turn me into a tamagotchi and take me to tamagotchi planet so my life won't be as bad.

please don't think I'm wierd.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know how you feel my stepdad dose the same thing. i keep having to remind people that if i dont take care of it it dies. :D is cool but my fav is :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]My dad insults my Tamagotchi's all the time... he says they take up too much time in a day, but I disagree with him. I understand what you're going through, people who don't know a thing about Tamas shouldn't be insulting them. :p [/SIZE]

*sigh* I hate it when people say that...
tamagotchi made me think of life a whole other way.

I get teased alot. and I'm autistic. but whenever I look at a tamagotchi, It makes me think of a simple way of life. like when I get teased at school, it makes me think that the day will be over soon, and then I can escape to a better life. somtimes I ask mametchi(if he does exist) to turn me into a tamagotchi and take me to tamagotchi planet so my life won't be as bad.

please don't think I'm wierd.

wait a sec did I just post that for everyone to see?

boy am I embarrassed :D :D :lol: :(

i hate it when people say tamas are toys or games! i totally agree with you guys.

So it is a toy... :huh:

Does it really matter? :wub: If people are picking on you because of it...

Tell them, "so, I like playing with tamagotchi toys...." Then go on with your life.

If you need something else... Tell them, "it keeps you busy." Something along that line... Don't worry about it, if it does seem to bug you, they will keep bugging you. Ignore it, they will eventually ignore you... :wacko:

I could really care less about what other people call Tamagotchis. They're classified under both toys and electronics in stores everywhere.

What I would care about is if I called a Tamagotchi a toy or an electronic game, and somebody absolutely flipped out in trying to correct me over it. :/

Which Is A Toy And A Game Put Together O_O
Toy + Game + Pet = Tamagotchi

u noe if u go to Japan Thy Have Signs Tat Say ''Tamagotchi Toys Available Now''

O_O LMAO~ ur wrong lulz!
that was a bit mean some people see them as toys some as v pets people who see them as toys have a dead imagination! ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back