tama logs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]lemon and lime are sleeping! ichigotchis look very cute when they are sleeping. tomorrow i will know what lime becomes as an adult! i sure hope i get a good charicter... the best probably being flowertchi or butterflytchi. i doubt ill get the one i want, seeing as they are very good charicters. if i get debatchi, i might scream, i dont like them very much. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] I know this is hard to read. bear with me im writing in rainbow and hafta pass over yellow. I noticed that since tamas hatch from eggs, that makes them REPTILES??? OR FISH??? :wacko: but they are tamas and they do whutever they want. [/SIZE]if u cannot read the following passage, highlight it.

[SIZE=14pt]okay... limes stats arent changing.... hes still two yrs old like yesterday... but ill give him one hour or so. i wanna reset him... but im not that mean to tamas... besides, ill have at least 1 more tama tomorrow... christmas eve! where i go to my cousins house and open presents (tamas tamas tamas!) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]well, i saw lemon and lime running across the bottom of the screen, and crashing at the bottom. i only saw the end of it but thats okay. and theyre doing it again! [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] ive noticed that i [/SIZE]really dont like hinatchis. when it gets sad it looks like its sitting down doing the splits. and when it is happy, it looks like a tomur is growing on its head. lime needed another praise. *sigh* they need so many praises!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]ive noticed also that lime is very mean to lemon. he gave him like 5 poops in total. in return, lemon gives lime ice cream and cake. lemon did give lime one snake, but really, thats fair, right?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]im hoping for matchmaker asap. why wont lime change? thats really annoying. since im a hands-on person, i am trying to make my tamas a shell. its proving to be very difficult. what i want to do is make two halves of a case and glue it together. its not working. oh well, im still thinking.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back