tama logs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]the toddlers are asleep, limes brushing his teeth! he looks k00t when he does that. ive noticed something slightly interesting about my TF pairs. for the hearts collection, the words at the top of the purple one are mint colored, and so are the buttons. the inside frame surrounding the screen is blue. on the pink one, the letters at the top and buttons are blue, and the frame next to the screen is mint. thats pretty cool![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]now everyone is asleep. im going to pixel lemon in a short while... i just love looking at my tamas and saying: i cant wait to see the look on my friends faces when i get back to school!! after all, i got them introduced to the tama craze, now they all want them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]all of them are awake now, elz even pooped while i was sleeping in! she looked like a fanged monster when she ate the meal i fed her! i play jump only on all of them. im losing my touch at heading. joy's case got scratched and now there is a green spot in her pink frame (shes the green w/ pink inner frame)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] ive decided to make a short review about my tama and the key points to getting *that* tama. because i want my info on my tamas to help people who wanted to get *that* charicter. most important: the mimitchi. in a couple days the matchmaker will come for him, then ill have tamababies! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]im rather excited, cuz this is the first time ive gotten a ufochi. my goal is to get all the tamas. right now i have gotten all the babies and all the toddlers. the teens left i need are:[/SIZE]

young mimitchi

young mametci

[SIZE=14pt]and this morning, the matchmaker came for lime! whoo-hoo! and i asked for a girl, but i got a boy. hmm... well thats okay. that doesnt matter. the only thing is the matchmaker came at 10:30, not 10:00 like i expected. ah well. its 7 now, and i need matchmaker for lemon![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]okay, quick recap....[/SIZE]

lemon, mimitchi :hitodetchi:

lime, memetchi, ;)

fizz, ufochi

elz, ufochi

joy, ringotchi

hope, ufochi.

COULD SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY THERE IS A MASS GATHERING OF UFOCHIS!!!

i mean i like them, but really, three of them? why!!!?? (this question is not for answering. im just wondering if someone could tell me if they got one by good care or bad care. thanks. oh and pm me or write in color on here. i like the nonstop color. :D )

[SIZE=14pt]why wont the matchmaker come!!! aughhhhh! well, lemon is like 7 years old, and still no matchmaker. theres always tomorrow (sighhh....) p.s. my ufochis are taking a bath. at the same time. its really cute![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]its good to be back at the computer. ufochis are asleep right now. they look so cute! they wont be ufochis tomorrow. ringotchis asleep too. im thinking up names for all six tamas. heres what i have:[/SIZE]

edd ie and am ber kitty. put that together correctly and it spells eddie and amber kitty. eddie and amber are my two cats.

[SIZE=14pt]review time! since my poor lime will be leaving me soon, ill get ahead and write a short summary about his life. if u ever want a :hitodetchi: then heres where to look. i didnt think u would, but whatever.[/SIZE]

my memetchis life cycle:petitchi, kinokomotchi, hinatchi, memetchi.

special personalities: is an average charicter.

care: some times going down to two hearts hungry, maybe once three, give it some time when it calls before u priase or timeout. leave it rather overweight (39 lb if teen)

connecting tips:let it give most of the presents. dont let it get as much as the other tama (just a strategy, im not to sure about that)

past forms: the kinokomotchi was from great care. i played and kept it healthy. never let it sit to long at all sick. the hinatchi: dont even ask. im glad hes gone. you will be much more interested when i do a mimitchi summary, i believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]my hopes for all four teens is.. PYONCHITCHI! i luv that little guy, ever since i saw him in the mesu osu logs in www.mimitchi.com. im not that crazy about him, but i am wondering how to get that charicter. u can say that its my favorite. the next one i want in the list of possible teens for ufochi is mametchi. i have four shots at it... might just work... [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]joy and fizz still need one more traning bar to be fully disiplined... did i say four chances? i meant two.. :hitodetchi: if i get the charicter i want then i will be so happy that i make my mimitchi report really really detailed and ill keep really good track of everything the adults do... but as if.... (and also.. i got to page six! whoo-hoo! yea!)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]forgot to mention.. the partner the matchmaker brought for lime was a kuchipatchi... they sure looked funny on the screen. ive been wondering if the matchmaker makes a beeping sound to notify her arrival. its funny cause ive never had the sound on when the matchmaker came. ill find out soon. :hitodetchi: [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back