tama logs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]heres something funny! i thought that lemon changed early, i didnt expect him to till tomorrow, he looked like a butterfly. then i noticed that i was looking at an ichigotchi but the tama was upside down! ;) [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]boy am i happy. i hafta update my siggy big time. thats okay. I am now a proud owner of...[/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]6 tamas! [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]big thanks to my cousin shirley who gave me tama true friends collection pink/purple hearts, and my cousin tiffany, who gave me tama true friends collection green/orange disco stars. i havent started them up yet because id stay up all night caring for them. (twins live again!!!!)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]i wont be here long, so ill have my mead journal with me. i hafta go to my grandparents house. pm answers are about... a few hours, then if you miss me coming in, then a couple days.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]twins live officially again! i started my pair of disco stars a couple minets ago at 8:17 my standard time. its 8:36 now. i got a girl and a boy. i named them joy and hope. joy, the girl, is on green, hope the boy is on orange. i was feeling a little christmasy cuz i HOPEd for tamas and i was JOYful to get tamas! so now they are going to be partners. i have yet to start the pink and purple hearts pair, maybe when joy and hope change. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Stats!!![/SIZE]

joy:green TF disco stars

species:shiro

weight:15

traning:none

hope:eek:range TF disco stars

weight:14

species:petitchi

training:none

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] joy turned into a hitodetchi, hope a maruchi. oh well. i could have done better. [/SIZE]

joy cant turn into a:hinatchi or oniontchi

hope cant turn into a: hinatchi or young mimitchi.

[SIZE=14pt]im going to start my other true friends pair this afternoon. (both hope and joy have a training point cuz i praised them when they were crying) no new tamas...yet. [/SIZE] :angry: its fun to have 6 tamas. im aiming for kinokomotchi, ive wanted it since i saw it open its mouth in bump... its so cute!

[SIZE=14pt] i was going to do rom testing, but ive decided i really dont want to. i have two unstarted tamas here. i dont really want to. im going to name the pink/purple pair fizz and elz (get it?) ha ha. anyway, have a merry winter holiday! [/SIZE]

:( greetings from _tama_cream_soda_ fizzelz for short.

and dont forget, greetings from joy :angry: , hope, lemon :angry: and lime :(

[SIZE=14pt]the christmas tree came again for lemon and lime, i wonder why? christmas is "technically" over. and there is a turkey or cake in all of my shops. its pretty cool. hope and joy are rolling, how cute![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] i also saw lemon singing! it was really cute! now that all my tamas are activated, i hooked them all together in a key ring. then i tried to introduce everyone to everyone. it wuz hard! when tamas die, i remove their names from the list asap. so everyone should have 5 friends![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]i enjoy having lots of tamas, its a challenge. ill get teens all day tomorrow, except i might not be able to tell you what they are! and... theres a slim chance... (tamas tamas tamas)[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back