Tama Twins!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry 2 burst ur bubble but their arn't twins my friend had the same thing happen 2 her u will get 2 chose witch 1 u keep wen the parent goes away
It dosen't burst my bubble, as they were glitch twins.

OK, a very weird glitch happened on my Version 3 tamagotchi, and one of the things that happened was my pipotchi turned into a baby!!! She had a baby at that point, so it looked like twins! The "baby" could do all the things that an adult tamagotchi can usually do, like play sprint and use the items!Anyway, enough blabbing, time for a video: click to see GLITCH TWINS!!! The clicking noise was me playing with a pen- hehe!

OK, just incase anyone was interseted!

~Rey Mysterio~ :angry:
whoaaa!!! :( :eek: :D :D i wish i had twins (but it wasnt a glitch!! :D )

that sounded so wierd how did that happen my friend had somthing like that heppen to her

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, about what happened, I'll quote what I said in a previous post.

Anyway, let me explain the glitch a bit better, as people seem to be geting confused:I was changing the battery, but the battery a put in was faulty- it must have been a mistake the person who made the battery made. I went into my items, so I could play with my gramophone, but I had 100 items- each on was muddled pixels with a long number below it. If you scrolled through it again, items 1-60 were balls, and items 61-100 were RC cars. Then I scrolled through it a thrid time- 12 items this time. Items 1-11 were those muddled-pixel things, but item 12 was the item that was weird. It was more muddled up pixels, but below it said "gel". I thought it may just freeze the screen, like the other muddled-pixel images, but no- it went on the time display. I waited for about 10 seconds, and it went off. What do I see? My pipotchi, who had a baby at the time, had turned into a baby boy! The other baby and her appeared to be joined together from the back. So I tried out a few things. First, the adult games were still there, so I went to see if the "baby" could play them- he could. It was so funny watching a baby play stuff like bump and sprint. :(   xD Anyway, I noticed my items list was empty, so I bought some stuff- he actually played with it!

The way it ended? I accidently let it go back to sleep, so it turned back into a pipotchi.... it was pretty fun while it lasted.

It's mostly repaired it's self now, except I can't connect on present mode or buy food, as the food list's all glitched up still.

One last thing- it did NOT involve a chest. Don't get muddled up about that, it was called "gel".

OK, if you have any further questions about it, feel free to PM me.
OK, does that make it clearer? :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back