Tama Twins!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i am shocked how how was your baby the same size if it was thats real funny <_< :blink: :lol: :)

your just like me how????? or maybe shes lieing but i think shes right <_< :blink:

hi are you new here because i am not well i was 1 day ago so if you are welcome!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

hi are you new here because i am not well i was 1 day ago so if you are welcome!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

Thats soooo awesome. ;) I believe you, and I wish that happened to me! :p

The video was blurry, but, When I try taping my tamas, they never look perfect... :)

~B-chan

um.... when you go to see the glich twins on YouTube... you can't see them at all! B) :p

OK, a very weird glitch happened on my Version 3 tamagotchi, and one of the things that happened was my pipotchi turned into a baby!!! She had a baby at that point, so it looked like twins! The "baby" could do all the things that an adult tamagotchi can usually do, like play  sprint and use the items!Anyway, enough blabbing, time for a video: click to see GLITCH TWINS!!! The clicking noise was me playing with a pen- hehe!

OK, just incase anyone was interseted!

~Rey Mysterio~ :furawatchi:
You can'y have tama twins heres the process . . . Tama girl and tama boy fall in love it will show a heart inbetween them tama gir shakes her head she will have 2 babies 1 gos to father other goes to mother but you cannot have twin

Have a look Golden Tamagotchi
index.php

It was blurry but what I saw looked like 2 boys... though it could of been a boy and a girl. :lol:

Anyway I believe you!! :D

sorry 2 burst ur bubble but their arn't twins my friend had the same thing happen 2 her u will get 2 chose witch 1 u keep wen the parent goes away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back