Tama Twins!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend has a V3 tamagotchi and he mad twin eggs apear,but i dont no how to do it. :furawatchi:

i think it's real and cool we may be on the edge of finding out how to get twins! did anything important or bad happen to the tama before then?

still don't mean nothin that they r a bby girl and bby boy!
I wouldn't have posted it if it didn't mean anything. Twins are hard to track down, no matter how you get them.

Anyway, let me explain the glitch a bit better, as people seem to be geting confused:

I was changing the battery, but the battery a put in was faulty- it must have been a mistake the person who made the battery made. I went into my items, so I could play with my gramophone, but I had 100 items- each on was muddled pixels with a long number below it. If you scrolled through it again, items 1-60 were balls, and items 61-100 were RC cars. Then I scrolled through it a thrid time- 12 items this time. Items 1-11 were those muddled-pixel things, but item 12 was the item that was weird. It was more muddled up pixels, but below it said "gel". I thought it may just freeze the screen, like the other muddled-pixel images, but no- it went on the time display. I waited for about 10 seconds, and it went off. What do I see? My pipotchi, who had a baby at the time, had turned into a baby boy! The other baby and her appeared to be joined together from the back. So I tried out a few things. First, the adult games were still there, so I went to see if the "baby" could play them- he could. It was so funny watching a baby play stuff like bump and sprint. :gozarutchi: xD Anyway, I noticed my items list was empty, so I bought some stuff- he actually played with it!

The way it ended? I accidently let it go back to sleep, so it turned back into a pipotchi.... it was pretty fun while it lasted.

It's mostly repaired it's self now, except I can't connect on present mode or buy food, as the food list's all glitched up still.

One last thing- it did NOT involve a chest. Don't get muddled up about that, it was called "gel".

OK, if you have any further questions about it, feel free to PM me.

Sorry it's a bit blurry, so I can't tell for sure, but it seems the two characters aren't the same, so why would you call them "twins"?
boy and girl twins exist! :D :D :D

I can see the boy baby and girl baby, even though it's blurry. Are they still like that? is there any way to get another, longer video and maybe some good pics? That's a pretty neat glitch! :blink:
KM
:(

I can see the boy baby and girl baby, even though it's blurry. Are they still like that? is there any way to get another, longer video and maybe some good pics? That's a pretty neat glitch!
ARE YOU GULLIBLE? I CAN HELP JUST SEND 1,000$ TO THE GULLIBLE CLINIC AND WE'LL TRY TO HELP.

hello how comes your tamagotchi changed back to a baby and also does anybody know about mig touring if they do then is mig going to be in every show

Sorry it's a bit blurry, so I can't tell for sure, but it seems the two characters aren't the same, so why would you call them "twins"?
Twins aren't always the same sex binary.

That is so cool!

I wish I was the one with twins though, XD.

Well me and my best friend run the tama town club and we are also in a band called the tama twins so you canot use that name sorry!!

Well me and my best friend run the tama town club and we are also in a band called the tama twins so you canot use that name sorry!!
*sigh* This isn't a club- it's a tamagotchi glitch.

your just trying to ruen the fun arnt you? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back