Tama Twins!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i need help where do you find the online password and username for the v4 online.
spudilike gave us the Username UNONO and the password:

DBFCDAA

EADFADF

what happened after it fixed up? :angry:
It just went back to pipotchi...... but I still can't connect on present mode, as the food is still faulty. :furawatchi: Grrr!

Hey what generation is your tama on?

Mine is just on first :furawatchi:

Kool Thier sssssoooooooooo Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :( :D

Remember, Amy-Rulez :lol: Duks-rule too

it was great that you put the video!and even though it was a bit blurry,i could preety much see two babes :(

My Shiroteletchi named Pooti (grew up into Decotchi) pooped while in the chest during her fury as an Otokitchi, and suddenly was an old timer! I could only do baby things, and the baby even went to sleep - but woke up as Otokitchi still! Soon, she evolved into Kuchitamatchi when all was fine. And for the video, I saw a Teletchi and Shiroteltchi, so the Pipotchi was a boy and had a girl baby because the baby boy was in front.

spudilike gave us the Username UNONO and the password:DBFCDAA

EADFADF

It just went back to pipotchi...... but I still can't connect on present mode, as the food is still faulty. :) Grrr!
I went on that thing! I used it just to see what TamaTown was like!

If he still got the stuff, I made 3,000 GP on it!

Erm... It looks like they're just two connecting with the "VISIT" option.

Erm... It looks like they're just two connecting with the "VISIT" option.
They're just "hanging around"- I don't blame you for thinking that, the video's blurry! :kusatchi:

how did it happen???

my friends tama died, and when she restarted it, all the food she had bought prieviously had turned into those balls that tamas can balance on! her tama could eat them and everything!

:p

*sigh*I REEEEEEEALLY want a V4,lucky for me I only have to wait 2 days!Hooray!I want to get a pink and white striped oje.They look so cool...*tinckers with antena thingy on tamaV4**antena thingy zapps finger*OUCHIES!I still want one though.

the video didn't work... i am trying 2 get my two tamas 2 mate... but the grl wont grow up!!!!!! :huh:

scrazyfrog :furawatchi:

P.S. i luv furawatchis!!!!!!!!

now i get it!!!!! my 'puter didnt show the pic of the pink tama "shell" :D

scrazyfrog(07) :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :huh: :mametchi: ;)

sorry... i really like the moving tama icons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back