Tama Twins!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see it. Though it's sounds strange LoL :furawatchi:

what kind of version do you have?I have a v4 and how do you get twins

:angry:   :angry: your such a lier your tama probley had a friend over  :kusatchi:   :kusatchi:   :(   :eek:   ;)   B)   :D   :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:
OK, it's fine that you don't believe me, but could you say it without accusing me of being "such a liar"? :( That really hurts my feelings.... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Very blurry but looks like it to me.

By the way I'm new

Sorry it's a bit blurry, so I can't tell for sure, but it seems the two characters aren't the same, so why would you call them "twins"?
It looks almost as if they could be fraternal twins. I wouldn't know for sure :ph34r:

It's kinda blury but I can tell there's two characters and from what I can see,they look the same.

I guess we are really saying that it "was" a girl and a boy .... since those "twins" are long gone on your Tama now and we never got any better pics... shame really that you didn't get a chance to give us some more images :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess we are really saying that it "was" a girl and a boy .... since those "twins" are long gone on your Tama now and we never got any better pics... shame really that you didn't get a chance to give us some more images :)
Sorry- the pics I tried to take were so blurry, so I deleted them. <_<

Rey Mysterio

I got some cheat just make up a username on tamatown and make up a password!!! and heres another cheat, on the plain screen of ur tama press ACC and ur tama shud do a funni dance or somink!

Email me at [email protected] if u like my cheats or got any fab ones for me if u have MSN add me with the addy ubuv!

Thanks,

Yours faithfully,

curlz ( cassie) just call me curlz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back