*~Tama World~*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel just plays on her Ipod and listining to the music on it

Mel then turns on her T.V ad they said there looking for a Music star on Tamatown Music star

Seeing that no one was online, Blaze clicked off. He figured he wasn't going to make it into the music industry, so he decided to go to the University of TamaTown and pick up an application form.

Mel sends in her application and hopes she can go in

Blaze takes the application home and fills it out, then sends it to the university. "I'll probably become a gym teacher or something lame like that.." He sighed.

(OOC: Wait, Blaze isn't talking to Melody right now, he went to the university and then went home and now he's talking to himself while he walks home..)

(Okay, sorry I was kinda confused)

Blaze decides to head to the music store and see if he could find a new guitar.

the next day Mel saw something in the mail it said..

Sorry Melody

you have been chosen for Tamatown's Music Star we were just kidding before about the Sorry bit Congration tomorrow meet us at The stage

goes t stage when its her time she plays her song and sing

Kelly and Nellie were now at home, both on their laptops. Kelly saw an ad for auditions for a lead actress in the TamaTown production, a musical. She decided to sign up to audition. Acting and singing are her passion so she knew this was her calling.

Nellie found an appilcation for the University of TamaTown. She decided to apply. She knew it meant being away from her sister but she also knew she had to to put her brain to good use. She printed off the form and filled it out. She then took it to the university.

Blaze sits down on a stool with a guitar he took off the wall of the music store. He tests it and immediately finds that he likes it. Unfortunately, the price tag said $750. Blaze looked at it sadly.

Blaze sees an old flyer on the street that said "Tamatown Music Star" and advertised the chance to be a music star. He decided to go check it out. He got out his skateboard and skated over there.

Nellie found a letter in the mailbox:

Dear Nellie,

Congratulations, you have been choasen to study here at the University of TamaTown. Based on your application, we have placed you in a class to study the Sciences. Come here tomorrow at 9:00am to begin your studies.

Kelly was in her room reading play lines, and singing a song, when Nellie burst in screaming with excitement. Kelly said "What is it Nellie? I'm in the middle of practise here"

"Practise for what?" Nellie asked, confused

"Practise for the upcoming TamaTown play!" Kelly said "it's a musical and they're looking for a lead actress!"

"Yeah, great" Nellie said "I've been accepted to study the sciences at the University of TamaTown!"

"When do you leave?" Kelly asked.

"tomorrow" Nellie said "I start studies at 9:00am"

"Are you sure you can handle this?" Kelly asked "I mean you do have trouble making friends and I'm not there to support you"

"Yes" Nellie said "I am ready. I can't let my brain go to waste. Your talents are singing and acting, my talents are intelligence"

"Well, if you say so" Kelly said "but you can't come running back here if you have no friends"

Last edited by a moderator:
Melody sits down while she watches the other contestants while she is waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back