*~Tama World~*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nellie packed all her stuff in a suitcase, ready to leave.

Kelly remained practising her lines. She knew the audition was tomorrow, same day Nellie leaves. Only the audition was at 12:00 so she had time to farewell Nellie. She wondered how she was going to take life without Nellie. She was just going to have to deal with it.

Mel walks off bored so she quits Music star cuz its boring and deciding to become singer or acctress

Name: Comet

Type of Tamagotchi: Lovelitchi

Personality: Cheerful, Confident

Dislikes: Grey

Other: None

She went to the stage for practice with Star(Violetchi) and Crescent(Chamametchi).

They formed a band called Starlight.

Comet got her Mic, Star adjusted her Piano and Crescent checked her guitar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cade heads to the store, and sees a new tamaindo ds that includes a Tamamon HeartGold. He quickly purchases it.

Nellie went to the train station to take a train to the University of TamaTown. Kelly was there to farewell her. "See ya Nels" she said.

"Bye Kelly" said Nellie "I'll write to you every day"

When Nellie left, Kelly went back home to practise. If she was going to get this part, she had to be ready.

Melody decides to be a singer and Guitarist so she goes to the univercity of tamatown to fill in a aplication form for getting a band

When Starlight was practicing, a Tama Talent Scout came up to them and asked them to join a audition to play in a competition.

If they won, they would be listed in the top ten Tama bands. Plus, they will not have to ballot to become a proper band.

Melody goes to the Music part of the Univestity and sees Blaze hi

"nothing much are you going in the Music place of the universitytoo

cool me too cuz I'm thought about you said about me being a Music star i guess and I thought well why not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back