TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION 3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They Probably Made A Mistake, Sears Made A Mistake Once By Putting A Game In Their Book And They Found Out The Game Was Delayed ( I Don't Remember what the game was called :S )

i checked around for info on the v3 conenction and it loks like bandai is making it. There gonna be released in february of next year it seems.

i checked around for info on the v3 conenction and it loks like bandai is making it. There gonna be released in february of next year it seems.
[SIZE=22pt] NEXT year?! That's too short. They need at least 3 years and v2 just came out THIS year. [/SIZE]

:wacko: tamagirl777

Maybe they're the fake type. There are millions of fakes out there...

where did you find that out? Toywiz.com seems to claim to ship V3's in Febuary but thats all I've heard.

its true its true! but im in australia does anyone know when i can get a couple of these?

oh and my daughters and i own 3 v2's beetween us. one pale sparkly blue with snowflakes, one black with red and yellow flames and one dark blue with gold stars!

A few days ago I got a ToysRus letter thing and it had Tamagotchi Connection 3 for $19.95So my mum took me to ToysRus and we asked where they were and she said there wern't any in stock! But I know that there must be a few in some store somewhere...
Realy!thats so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and wen did you get the letter?

i think its a misprint that blue one with the floewrs is what i've got and mines a v2!

the v2 covers are the same as the v3 just like the v1's colours are the same as v2 (well some of them)

Tamagotchi V3!!! is coming in febriary of 2006 , can some one can say me what are the news of this tama V3? :angry:

REALLY????????? i am sssssssssoooooooooooooooooo exited!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :huh: :mellow: hopefully on the 15th 'cause thats my brothers b-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for telling me :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back