TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION 3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bandai is gonna release V3 (including features from the new japanese Cho Jinsei Tamagotchi Plus) it's gonna be released around Christmas 2006 or in Summer 2006.

Nobody knows, because nobody has one. I'll only believe it if someone gets one (with pictures of the so-called "new characters") and describes it.

Those "V3's" in the TRU catalog were V2's in new colors. It's not BellaAndNicole's fault. She was probably tricked.

Exactly. No offense Bella, but it's basically impossible for it to have came out because:

1) Verison 2 is basically new.

2) We just figured out the character charts.

3) No where does it say what's so new about it.

4) The 'picture evidence' shows just a couple of Version 2's.

5) Bandai would have definatley said something about it.

6) Bandai would have came out with more colors rather than just two of Version 2's.

7) It might just be in Australia or Britain; It depends on when the Version 2 came out in your country.

8) HOW CAN YOU TRUST PEOPLE AT TOYS R US. They just look at the catalougue, and the catalogue may have been a misprint or just trying to trick you into buying Version 2's.

If no one writes to Bandai about this, I, personally will.

-Ayumi

Last edited by a moderator:
My freind told me that she saw it in Toys R Us also.I don`t beleive her...exactly :mellow: .

That's a V2 with V3 on top of it. It's easy to do stuff like that with Paint Shop Pro X and other fancy editing software. If you go the Tamagotchi website that exact Tamagotchi is listed under products as a V2. Sorry, that person is scamming you.

who even has a mini tama because i don't get mine at all i need seriouse help??????????????????????????????????????

who even has a mini tama because i don't get mine at all i need seriouse help??????????????????????????????????????

it's a sheep sorry match maker came anyway why doeosn't some one ask bandai

Taken from the Toy 'R Us catelog:
tama3.jpg

ToyWiz.com says February release:

Random boy: https://store.yahoo.com/dragonballzcentral/...version3v3.html

Random Girl: https://store.yahoo.com/dragonballzcentral/...version3v3.html

Edit: Just noticed the URL for that catelog - it's from Toys 'R Us Australia (I don't know if the US has the same cat., just pointing this out).
those are version 2's. I have the first and my friend has the second. they are the exact same!!!!!!

You think tamagotchi version 3 is good. Let me tell you there are version 4 and 5 too! Version 5 have antennas to connect from far away. Check them out on ebay. Im gettin mine! :puroperatchi:

I have a mini tamagotchi. Im not all sure how to work it either.But I know that the first button pretty much works everything. Just push the first button to fix anything it needs. :puroperatchi:

it's coming out next year from what i see (if the add on toywiz.com is actually true) it says PRE-order ships in febuary and usually if that is jus the PRE-order then it will come out around march or april of '06.

I just checked their site. They say nothing about that at all.Could you take a picture of this? I doubt this will be coming out.. Or atleast any time soon.

Maybe you ment the Tamagotchi Mini?
i also agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back