TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION 3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are no such thing of v3 cuz a boy on my bus has that color tamagotchi!!!
I just went to Toys r Us to get another tama and I asked the sales clerk about V3. She then asked her manager and her manager told me that they haven't come out yet. All they have for sale there are V2 and mini.

Are you sure? I went there and all I saw was the Tamagotchi Connection version2! :furawatchi:
i said there were no ver3 in stock.

Mini Tamas cost: $15

Version 1: $25

version 2: $25

version 3: $32

but the special is:

$19. 98

with a bonus lanyard valued at $7

Last edited by a moderator:
A few days ago I got a ToysRus letter thing and it had Tamagotchi Connection 3 for $19.95So my mum took me to ToysRus and we asked where they were and she said there wern't any in stock! But I know that there must be a few in some store somewhere...
I can`t belive you on that. Sorry

i said there were no ver3 in stock.
Mini Tamas cost: $15

Version 1: $25

version 2: $25

version 3: $32

but the special is:

$19. 98

with a bonus lanyard valued at $7
They're that much around you?! o_O

For me (Washington state), Minis are $8.99 and V2s are $14.99.

So yesterday I went back to TRU to get another tama. Ended up getting a true friends pack. (Yay for purple camouflage!) Anyway, they only had Tamagotchi Connection V2, Tamagotchi Mini, and Tamagotchi Connection V2 True Friends. I also got a copy of the Big Toy Book from the front of the store and the book says 'Tamagotchi Connection V2.' So maybe they've been released in Europe but I'm thinking they haven't been released in America.

By the way, what's so special about the V3 anyway? I still don't understand the difference between a V1 and V2. Someone want to fill me in a bit?

So yesterday I went back to TRU to get another tama. Ended up getting a true friends pack. (Yay for purple camouflage!) Anyway, they only had Tamagotchi Connection V2, Tamagotchi Mini, and Tamagotchi Connection V2 True Friends. I also got a copy of the Big Toy Book from the front of the store and the book says 'Tamagotchi Connection V2.' So maybe they've been released in Europe but I'm thinking they haven't been released in America.
By the way, what's so special about the V3 anyway? I still don't understand the difference between a V1 and V2. Someone want to fill me in a bit?
Well the v2 has:

a shop

new games

you can earn points from games

and new characters

Sounds cool, but I'm not so crazy addicted as to run out to Wal-Mart on the first day :blink:

They're that much around you?! o_O
For me (Washington state), Minis are $8.99 and V2s are $14.99.
Mine run $14.99 for V2s, $11.99 for V1s, and $8.99 for Minis. Everywhere I visit, they are this price. If Toys R Us come out with V3s, I will buy whatever I can find! :blink:

Aubrey

Ok, the facts:

1) ToyWiz. come has pictures of 2 all-new colors of Tamagotchi that's not in V1 or V2 sets.

2) The picture in Australian TRU catalog says "Version 3" buts shows pictures of V2s (European/Australian colors)

3) ToyWiz.com announces that V3 will be on sale February 2006

4) BanDai hasn't tell anything about planning to release V3

result:

There might become a Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 next year, but only information we have this far are 2 photos showing never-seen colors of V1/V2

note:

If there comes V3, it perhaps combines some Cho Jinsei version features into V2, like Tamas can go to school and get a career, and they can buy clothes and headwear.

That looks fake or a mistake because I heard about that and it turned out to be a fake. But I'd like it if there is a v3 coming out!

Hi! Just a few days ago, my friend heard on TV, well atleast that's what he said, that on December first Version3 will come out! Is that cool or what? He said that it will have 30 new tamagotchi characters, too! But he didn't tell me everything. :( ^_^ :lol:

Mimitchi&hanatchilover :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back