TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION 3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt that though, because v2 came out like 4 months ago, so, I doubt it

OK, really, I'm starting to get sick of this. Toys R Us printed pictures of VERSION 2 Tamagotchi and wrote VERSION 3 beside them. I think it's just a stunt to sell more. Bandai has so far said NOTHING about making V3, so who are you going to believe? A toy catalog or the Tamagotchi creators themselves?

Really, why would BanDai be in such a hurry to make a V3 anyways? The V2 only came out in the US earlier this year. All I've heard about concerning new Tamagotchis is stuff like the Cho Jinsei Enjoy Life Tamagotchi, the Tamagotchi DS, and a few strictly Japanese ones.

My point: There is not a Version 3.

HEY! I think it IS coming out coz in a Toys R Us Catalogue it said v3's and i went there and they said they'd be out soon!

I live in australia

Last edited by a moderator:
cool .I new they would come out with one sum time. :huh:

that is sooooooo way cool but thats a connection im talking about a connexion or are they the same?

I hope it's true! I'm satisfied with v2 if they don't come out though. :huh: B)

Taken from the Toy 'R Us catelog:
tama3.jpg

ToyWiz.com says February release:

Random boy: https://store.yahoo.com/dragonballzcentral/...version3v3.html

Random Girl: https://store.yahoo.com/dragonballzcentral/...version3v3.html

Edit: Just noticed the URL for that catelog - it's from Toys 'R Us Australia (I don't know if the US has the same cat., just pointing this out).
Well whoever this dragonballz site belongs tois dead wrong... those 2 designs they show as the "boy" version and the "girl" version....... are just new designs and patturns for the V2 is all if you go to www.tamagotchi.com and click on products it shows those same exact colors the showed as the boy and girl tama v3s

yup and those on the toysrus category look really fishy, they are v2 designs, lets face it guys, the v2's just recently came out, in indusrty terms anyways. If there will be a v3, it hasn't been announced yet.

I hope it is true, but I highly doubt it.

However, it might be because of the Toys R Us catalog said that it was...

but have you asked admin or asked the Tamagotchi makers (BanDai)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back