TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION 3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I just got another Toys R Us catalogue and it actually said Connection 2 WAVE 3.

sorry people for the mistake they had a mis type :lol:

*Topic title edited by Jappyx*

I edited the topic title because BBcode does not work in titles.. So then it is easyer to find it when searching too. :lol:

so thier is a v3 coming out in feburary wat r the functions wat can it do :lol: :lol: :( :lol: :lol:

Itl probly com out in about a mounth :rolleyes:
your wrong there is no v3 cause when i went to toys are us they had a tamagotchi on your CATolouge and when i went to toys r us on friday they had the same tama on the catouloge and it said v2.AND ITS THE SAME AXACT GAMES.so theres no v3 and i was looking at a topic the pther day and someone had emailed bandai saying if there had been v3 coming up.Bandai replied but they said that there was not any v3 someing out.SO...............................its a fooe

its not my fault! ok? the catalougue had a typo. and that isnt my fault that happened i

made this topic so that someone could find out if its true and when it is coming out!

Alot of the people that are posting are from austrailia and that is why alot of people from different places are getting mad!

^_^ :D I wonder when theire gonna go in stores cause my causin will be mad! She just got a V2 for christmas but and know V3s are coming out! Im soo exited! But i wonder what they will have on them... Dose anyone know how to get news letters from tamagotchi peoples... I wanna get the news letters... Thanks snow-cone

I dont see why Bandai is gonna start sellin a V3 when the V2 was out 7 months ago, remember how long V1s were out? did it take 7 months for rhe V2 to come? Nup.. I think people here are getting a little to excited over nothing, dont take me wrong, im trying to be rude or anyway, just think..

-dEVIL.tARa

Taken from the Toy 'R Us catelog:
tama3.jpg

ToyWiz.com says February release:

Random boy: https://store.yahoo.com/dragonballzcentral/...version3v3.html

Random Girl: https://store.yahoo.com/dragonballzcentral/...version3v3.html

Edit: Just noticed the URL for that catelog - it's from Toys 'R Us Australia (I don't know if the US has the same cat., just pointing this out).
sorry but both my freinds have thoose it's a v2 with v3 stuck on to it!

:D

hi basketballhottie :D Welcome to Tamatalk! Maybe you could put up a post about yourself in "Introductions"

i think it would be on a tv commercial if the tamacotchi v3 was out. but i am not disagreeing! they could be out there somewhere!

[SIZE=14pt] Anything above the Version Two on eBay is fake. The Version Three comes out February 2006.[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back