Tamagotchi Connection V5.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read the press release. i think the fall line releases in july 2008. at least i hope

Not everyone bought a V2 and V4.5 amongst my friends. Yet they still enjoy Tamas.
I agree. I bought the original version, V3, V4 and V5.. but V2 and V4.5 never appealed to me.

Have to say that I do quite miss having mail, school and jobs on the V5.. it can sometimes get quite boring just waiting for things to happen. Bring on the V5.5!! <_<

[SIZE=14pt]Really???My parents say i shouldnt WASTE my money on tamas but i disagree. I have a V1, V2, 2 V3s, and no more! WAH[/SIZE]

I think what people are forgetting is anything ending in a .5 will come out sooner than the next version up. Example: The V5.5 would come out a lot sooner than the V6 because it's an upgrade of the V5. If you put it into that perspective, it's not that abnormal for it to come out so soon after. And that's the reason why the V4.5 wasn't that much different than the V4 is because it's just an upgrade of the SAME version.

There is actually a seperate function that replaces pause. If you go to the "travel show" and select "go" then all growth and progression is stopped, but the screen moves ( it is like the tamagotchis are on vacation). They didn't forget, they just upgraded to a different and slightly more entertaining and logical event. :furawatchi: :lol: :lol: :D :furawatchi: :p :D :p :lol: :p :D

You should at least get a Version 4.5. The version 5 is great, but maybe you could get a v. 4.5. for a little cheaper now that the 5 is out. That might be helpful:)

The only reason Bandai is releasing a Tama5.5 is because they messed up the V.5 my cousin just bought one and she said they forgot to put a PAUSE on it!
Way to go Bandai!,

Liz
on the instructions it said the travel show was pause :p

~ Tama_chatty_Z_411

Last edited by a moderator:
were you talkin to me diatomatic15? I mena i would get a 4.5 or somethin but if i do that, then i dont have money for a V5 anymore!

but i guess it would be cool to have 4.5.....but i dont have enough money, i only got 8 bucks!!!

That's insane! a tamagotchi V5.5 toy will be the best thing ever I am so looking forwrd to it!!

^_^

I hope it comes out in July sooner rather than later......My birthday is in July so maybe i can get a v. 5.5 for my birth day....The only thing that bothers me is that they should call it a v.6 the .5s bother me.....

The only reason Bandai is releasing a Tama5.5 is because they messed up the V.5 my cousin just bought one and she said they forgot to put a PAUSE on it!
Way to go Bandai!,

Liz
Uhm, your cousin is super wrong. The travel show is pause.

Anyways, I doubt I'll have enough money for one. But I'll see what I can get.

yea too me i like the V5s now i think it would just be harder trying to get like a royal family or something like dat. I wonder how the v6 wil be

do you even have a v5.5??????
Try reading the topic...

Bandai seriously needs to stop with the half-versions.

We don't need doubles of tamagotchis we already have with tweeks. After the mess they made with the V3, I'm amazed the versions after actually sold.

I wish they would just make one new tamagotchi a year. Have a whole year of planning and designing before they decide to just throw random features into their toys.

I think that that would be good. I dont like the half versions either becasue its basically the same as a full version excpet with ony like one more thing on it!

I'm rather sick of all these versions that are the same yet different, like v4 and v4.5, Keitama and Keitama Akai Series, Entama and Uratama and Tamagotchi School versions 1 and 2.

It's really just a trick to make more money, really. Some people either want to collect the "half versions" or they think that the "half versions" are totally different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back