Tamagotchi Connection V5.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't wait for.5, :furawatchi: it will be so cool :D :D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :angry:

When Bandai announced the Tamagotchi V5 we were told that there would be a "refresh" debuting in July. Many people speculated whether it would be just new shell designs, or an actual .5 release. It is now official that there will be a Tamagotchi V5.5, in Bandai's latest press release for the 2008 American International Toy Fair (in NYC) they gave us enough information! Heres what was mentioned in the article: "In Fall 2008, how kids care for their Tamagotchi family determines whether the clan will grow up as a celebrity, athlete, model, paparazzi or even a royal family." So it appears that the V5.5 will be adding new families, but were unsure whether it will debut in July or fall of 2008?
*additional comment removed (please adhere to TamaTalk site rules).
Fall?!?!

YES!!! My birthday is in fall,this is just my chance I did was a v5,but I'm going to wait for a v5.5 considering it's going to have new designs that is way better because current v5 designs are all girl designs except Ruby red one or whatever it's called. :p

I am sooo excited about tamagotchi v5.5, but it's pretty strange there not sure when 2 release.

This is my advice:

Release when your done making it!

So it's the v5.5's which are going to have the keys,my cousin who is the same age as me thought these were the original v5's;she'll be physiqued to here about this. :( Thanks for pictures btw.

Also, in the V5 press release (you can download it at BanDai.com), they mentioned a sliver of info about the V5.5.

The new Tamagotchi Connection includes an ever-expanding assortment of design styles, games, new characters (for a total of 53) and 144 total collectible souvenirs. TamagotchiConnection V5 debuted in January at all major retailers nationwide with a SRP of $14.99. Debuting in July will be the refresh of Tamagotchi Connection V5, as well as the Tamagotchi Watch and redesigned Gotchi GearTM line (SRP of $5.99 - $12.99). For more information about Tamagotchi, please visit www.Tamagotchi.com.

So it's the v5.5's which are going to have the keys,my cousin who is the same age as me thought these were the original v5's;she'll be physiqued to here about this. :D Thanks for pictures btw.
wait now iu don't know if there is going to be a key i thought there was going to be a key for the v5 but that is japanese and i don't knowv because that is a japanese website

:angry: Really? Is there tamagotchi v5.5, well, in the Philippines(where i live) it wasn't announced in the newspaper about the release, so i don't know, but i hope they will sell one in our country. And so i was asking, is it true that there was tamagotchi v9, i mean, i saw it in our local toy shop, so i declare it may be fake, since Bandai did not release that version. Maybe years from now, it will hit the shelves.

:)

:D

Have fun!

:p Really? Is there tamagotchi v5.5, well, in the Philippines(where i live) it wasn't announced in the newspaper about the release, so i don't know, but i hope they will sell one in our country. And so i was asking, is it true that there was tamagotchi v9, i mean, i saw it in our local toy shop, so i declare it may be fake, since Bandai did not release that version. Maybe years from now, it will hit the shelves.
:(

;)

Have fun!
oh u live in phillipines and u have not seen any yet? wow! did the v9 have a bandai logo on it?

v5.5 ay? Well just so you all know that your local RobotG gets every set of version heard of but I still need to get v5 first then .5. Usally I pass down my old Tamagotchis to my friends so they can play with it to its so nice to have friends. But it might be hard to buy 2 Tamagotchis so you and your friend can have one I'm not saying that i'm going to buy 2 v5s cause i ain't cause i'm only buying one and thats final.

v5.5 ay? Well just so you all know that your local RobotG gets every set of version heard of but I still need to get v5 first then .5. Usally I pass down my old Tamagotchis to my friends so they can play with it to its so nice to have friends. But it might be hard to buy 2 Tamagotchis so you and your friend can have one I'm not saying that i'm going to buy 2 v5s cause i ain't cause i'm only buying one and thats final.
Waht is robotG? I have 1 v5 2 My friend has their own tamagotchis

Oh my gosh! a V5.5? I just started playing with my V5's yesterday! Well they said in July it'll hopefully come out. I guess that's enough time for me to adapt to my V5.

♥Courtnee

Last edited by a moderator:
lol this is all off topic :( !! the conversation started about a tamagotchi v5.5 then got to a bunch of random stuff!

You are right putput 426 their off subject they should be talking about the v5.5 and not other stuff but just keep your personal stuff a secret cause noone I mean noone wants to here your secrets (Unless its a girl :huh: ). :(

YOU guys are getting off topic.

V5.5 will have different than the V5. The characters are (just to list some):

The large family/a la mood family (pudding characters)

The skinny family/tawaatchi family (tall characters)

Paparatchi family (and their pet dog)

Royal Family

Rozutchi

etc..

I heard that in V5's, you will raise a whole family. AWESOME!

srry to be off topic but I wonder what the v10 will be like if they have one it will be awesome and I hope they have color screens and touch screens

I think that tama with the key could possibly be the v5 asian designs, I have only heard?!?!? I really hope the v5.5 has a key ;) they look so cool!!!

Anywayz, here is some info on the v5.5

"In Fall 2008, how kids care for their Tamagotchi family determines whether the clan will grow up as a celebrity, athlete, model, paparazzi or even a royal family."

Here are the designs of the Japanese Tamagotchi V5.5: https://bp0.blogger.com/_5ICx42Ft4LU/R9PVWw...1600-h/V5.5.jpg

And here is the webbie https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/toy/royal/index.html

I am just as confused as most, i hear one thing then another, lets all just be surprised when they hit stores near us !!! :D

LOL and im just confusing people more as im saying this, im just posting what i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back