Tamagotchi Connection V5.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are going very far with the .5 versions. I personally do not bother buying them because as sson as I buy the .0 versions the .5 come out so...

[TamaDanni]

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Tamagotchis coming out too fast. I got my Tamagotchi v4.5 for Christmas and then a couple months later *BAM!* the v5 comes out. But this time I might actually buy the v5.5 cause I don't have a v5. Hopefully it will be a bit more improved because I hear v5 has some problems... *wink wink*

yes...V5 do have this problem of the pictures being not clear...need to "strain" my eyes playing with it :)
There's a "contrast" option that lets you fix that. Read the instructions.

~OM21

Like I said in the other Discussion thread, not looking forward to this Tamagotchi, I have my reasons.

:D

I may or may not buy it. I e-mailed UK Bandai and they said the 5.5 will not be released in the UK, so I'll either have to wait for the V6 in January 2009 (i wish they would do X-mas '08) or get it imported from the States, which i prolly will, It COULD be better.

yes...V5 do have this problem of the pictures being not clear...need to "strain" my eyes playing with it :p
I agree!!! Sorry, but the contrast button does not help! Even thought it makes your characters darker it makes the backround darker so... I don't know. I hope they've corrected it for 5.5!

Guess what, I got a tamagotchi version 5.5! I got it off ebay!! It is so cool it even comes with a CD!! :p

Guess what, I got a tamagotchi version 5.5! I got it off ebay!! It is so cool it even comes with a CD!! :)
I have one too! ^^

There not actually called v5.5's, they are called v5 Fall edition or something.

It has all new games and families and items, it's a lot different.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few days ago I ordered the V5.5 off of Amazon.com. It's actually called Tamagotchi V5 Connection Celebrity Familitchi, or something like that. I haven't gotten it yet, but I'll post about here when I get it. It does come with a CD but I have no idea what it's about. I hope the pixels come out clearer....

I ordered my v5.5 off amazon yesterday I am exspecting it to come on Saturday or Monday I am hoping for Saturday.

hey!

i recently bought this v5 celebrity off ebay, and it looks like this:

Click here for picture

as you can see, it doesnt say "v5.5", but "v5" ! which i find a bit weird..

but anyway, if you're going to search for it, search v5 celebrity or familitchi celebrity.

it comes in new, nice colors. but i think the display is a lot harder to see, than my v3.

i even tried the contrast-button thing. but it doesnt help -that- much.

it is because the background is very visible. as you can see on mine, i increased the contrast so it now has a bit darker background. but it doesnt help much. if you decrease, it will remove the back, but the text will have a lower opacity.. oh well :) .

Did anyone order one off of Amazon?

if so did it come with the disc.

i figured it probably does but i can't seem to find anywhere that says it does >.<

Did anyone order one off of Amazon?if so did it come with the disc.

i figured it probably does but i can't seem to find anywhere that says it does >.<
I ordered off amazon and yes, it does come with a disc. It just doesn't say so for some reason.

ok just because you are from canada doesn't mean you can be mean to other people. i can't spell that good and maybe they hit the wrong button. ;)

The disc has 3 mini animated clips and 3 games + 3 wallpapers and a screen server :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back