tamagotchi hall of shame

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet the people who made those sites are retards or mayb there are just jealous because we know how to take care of tamas and there one always dies

There's no need in getting so worked up over these sites. These people simply have too much time on their hands. :ichigotchi:

Who ever made them is oviously a loser who as nothing better to do than bag out the best toy in the world. Sorry to say, but i think it's ture.

i saw one.. and they had pictures of him pulling them apart, not feeding them and debugging utill bad things happened :)

do you no what to connect a tama with if you dont have 2

Iknow! what a discrace what is the problem with tamas!!!!! i mean cmo'n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thery'e EVIL!! :) :mimitchi: :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, none of those bug me because i used to feel the same way.

but now, i have over 15 tamas to my name and everyone i know knows me as the Collector.

Sure Tamas can be annoying, useless and a waste of time, but only to those who have never trully played with one... the only useless Tama is one without it's batteries. :chohimetchi:

anyways, as it seems, Tamas are the Rave around the globe, and just like very world-renound popular and loved objects, there will always be hate groups and Anti-groups....

i mean, just look at Harry Potter.... i LOVE the series, but there are so many hate sites/groups about it being the anti-christ because of the mere mention of Magic and Witches, but for cryin out loud people, its a FICTIONAL BOOK!!!

AHEM..... :marumimitchi: sorry about that..... yes, tamas "ROX my SOX" as some may say... :puroperatchi:

Those sites aren't very nice :gozarutchi: It's a good thing here at tamatalk we always think positive about tamas and are nice to are little virtual pet friends!

~spypeeps3~

P.S I think the godzilla vs tamagotchi site is pathetic and rude!!! :mimitchi:

Heh, none of those bug me because i used to feel the same way.
but now, i have over 15 tamas to my name and everyone i know knows me as the Collector.

Sure Tamas can be annoying, useless and a waste of time, but only to those who have never trully played with one... the only useless Tama is one without it's batteries. ;)

anyways, as it seems, Tamas are the Rave around the globe, and just like very world-renound popular and loved objects, there will always be hate groups and Anti-groups....

i mean, just look at Harry Potter.... i LOVE the series, but there are so many hate sites/groups about it being the anti-christ because of the mere mention of Magic and Witches, but for cryin out loud people, its a FICTIONAL BOOK!!!

AHEM..... :( sorry about that..... yes, tamas "ROX my SOX" as some may say... :)
Why are saying :rolleyes: " tamas are annoying,useless and a waste of time"! :eek: thats cruel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back