Tamagotchi iD L in English

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I have a quick question, on another site I've seen people mention that the English version breaks easier than the Japanese one? I've seen it mentioned twice and I was wondering if that's true? If so, what are some things I have to be extra careful of?

Hey guys I have a quick question, on another site I've seen people mention that the English version breaks easier than the Japanese one? I've seen it mentioned twice and I was wondering if that's true? If so, what are some things I have to be extra careful of?
I suppose time will tell! :) I'm going on week 3 or 4 with mine, and yet to even see a scratch. Sock cases are awesome.

I suppose time will tell! :) I'm going on week 3 or 4 with mine, and yet to even see a scratch. Sock cases are awesome.
Hmmm that's a really good idea. I could probably take one of my old, really cute socks that don't fit me anymore and sew it into a cute little pouch.... the ideas....

Hmmm that's a really good idea. I could probably take one of my old, really cute socks that don't fit me anymore and sew it into a cute little pouch.... the ideas....
*nodnod* I took a cute old sock of mine that had no other pair and just cut it before the heel section. My Mom** stapled the bottom of her little sock sleeve, but mine just has a hole on both ends. They sit in our purses like that :)

Ideally, I'd love to go to the dollar store and buy a nice pair of pretty socks (I'm thinking rainbow stripes) and then head to the craft store for some white faux fur to put as an inside liner, and sew the bottom from the inside.

**Yes, my Mom uses an ID L. I gave her my Japanese one to play with, lol. Every now and then when we talk, we can now talk about Tama-related things :3 She likes it!

That's awesome that your mom plays with tamas! Ooo...you could use a pretty ribbon and use it to tie up the open end.

Argh, I dropped my TMGO 3 times (luckily it never broke) I have to be extra carefull with this one :mellow:

I would love to try one of the English IDs. The only chunky feeling tama I have is a TMGC+C in blue when they came out. It would be nice to understand what is said!

$85+$15 shipping

Brand new and sealed TAMAGOTCHI ID L ENGLISH version The English version was just released this year and as shown on the package is not for sale in the UK, US and Europe! So now is the chance to grab one at a reasonable price. Together with your purchase, a FREE lanyard that is specially designed will be given to

you will be receiving a brand new one! The colors available are white, pink, blue, purple, yellow and green. ( same as the Japanese version ) Please let me know the color you would like when you make payment.

All reasonable best offers will be considered. Item will be shipped in a cardboard box for maximum protection.

Item will be shipped via insured airmail with tracking number included. Item will be dispatched within 3 working days of having received cleared PayPal payment

For more information E-mail [email protected]

Does it include also a manual in Spanish? Thanks!

Marcos (Argentina)
Its in Japanese and Chinese/English. But since there's one in english some one could be able to scan it in and make a translation. Just need to find someone fluent in English and Spanish. Or you could even copy the english text from a scan and throw it in a translator like Google Translate.

NO IT'S DEFINATLEY NOT FAKE the English ID Ls were made by bandai asia specificaly for sale in HongKong where English is the most common language

Most people in China can't read any form of Japanese writing and fiting in complex Chenese would have been too much so yeah <_<

It is 1000% Real :p

Mine arrived yesterday

I can't wait for christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing the waiting game for my Tama IDLE to arrive isn't fun, I can see why people complain :c

Hello i've got an JAP IDL and i'm very surprising to see an english version

I'm disassembly mine and for sure i found a memory 29LV640

We can see a lot of testing point wich can be use for a JTAG cable

For what ????

With a JTAG cable you can read/write the FLASH MEMORY

Here's a picture of my IDL jap inside

If someone who's got a IDLE can post a picture of his just to know if it's the same revision of PCB

If it's the same PCB and memory we can reprog th jap one

https://hpics.li/b53bc22

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on the testpoint labels, this seems to be an Epson microcomputer debug interface. If the color-screen Tamagotchi models use an Epson microcomputer, based on specs of the Tamagotchi I believe it's the S1C33L05. (The S1C33L models have a built-in controller for an LCD panel. The S1C33L05 supports 16bpp color and has sufficient built-in VRAM for the Tamagotchi's screen resolution at 16bpp color.) I'm not sure that the debug interface can be used to reprogram the Tamagotchi. Even if it could, it would most likely be more economical to simply purchase an English-language Tamagotchi, rather than purchasing the interface & cables that would be required. Plus, if you purchase an English one, you'll then have one that you can connect to your Japanese one by IR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back