Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But will it be in Australia too? If not, I'm gonna scream. :angry:

And there is NOTHING about it being a virtual pet... Just merchandise.

But as long as it's Tamagotchi...

W00T!

I hope its in Australia too cause I'm a huge fan of tama and I'd like to see a new tama in stores again. =)

I hope its in Australia too cause I'm a huge fan of tama and I'd like to see a new tama in stores again. =)
Their "target" is the U.S., but they did say are planning to launch it overseas. :)

So all this Tamgotchi Life thing is is an app?! BOOOOOOOO I WAS GETTING MY HOPES UP!!!

I ain't chillin till they give us a new actual Tamagotchi toy! I am made of liquid anger and condensed roars, and man fur! RAWR! Feel the heat of my anger, Bandai! NYAAAAA!

I hate to say this, but vintage Tamagotchi is just not my thing. So if they released an app based on vintages, or released vintage Tamas again, I'd still dislike it because I prefer the conncetions and stuff. In fact, I might actually like TamaLIFE if it wasn't based on vintage characters.

I still hate it and I'm not getting my hopes up.

i'm sorry but what does vintage mean? And i would actually be very happy if they re released the old ones because i really want a tamagotchi mothra and angelgotchi

Most likely, by vintage, they would mean that it's the P1 and P2. Maybe a angelgotchi, but not a Mothra at all.
Vintage refers to all Tamagotchis released before the connection. So Mothra is considered vintage, as is the Angelgotchi.

Vintage refers to all Tamagotchis released before the connection. So Mothra is considered vintage, as is the Angelgotchi.
Certainly, it is a "vintage" toy.. But, it's not one of the ones that were released in the USA when the Vintage Era happened.

tamagotchiclothes.jpg

ಠ_ಠ...(no comment)

Last edited by a moderator:
My eyes are melting! It was too early in the morning for that! D:

I'm beginning to wonder if anything in this brand will even feature tamagotchi images, and not just the tamagotchi name. All I see so far is the digital skull (from when it gets sick) and heart (from the meter). How is that even tamagotchi? >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not THAT Bad, other than it being Weird colors. I think that everyone has such a bad taste in their Mouth from all the Comments...

exactly shining lion this doesnt include tama pics i thought these clothes were suppose to have like memetchi violetchi and lovelitchi on them. What the heck bandai. So much for tamagotchi

tamagotchiclothes.jpg

ಠ_ಠ...(no comment)

is it bad this scared me? no really tamagotchi in america is just...gone Its gone ok? only thing good is hopefuly a app for iPod touch/tablets/smartphones if they mess that up then I am just going to bandai Japan for all my awesome tamagotchis. Bandai america none likes you fix tamatown ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back