Tamagotchi L.I.F.E, New from Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tamagotchiclothes.jpg

ಠ_ಠ...(no comment)
Oh gosh. I'm a girl, I love to wear colorful clothes, jewelry, and accessories with everything but this... goodness. I'd probably wear the sunhat, (Unless I'm looking at it wrong and it's really a cowboy hat? O_O ) and bracelet but... the patterns... could they be any louder? Would 21-29 year old women really want to walk around wearing this? I doubt that short shorts and crazy jackets are their thing, that looks like something I would wear, (On a really, really bad day that I can't see my clothes at all and I grab the first thing I see.) And I'd be considered a teenager. And, what do these clothes say about Tamagotchi? The most Tamagotchi I see is on the first girl's jacket, the skull and I think heart.

Edit: Maybe it would work in Japan, but here in America? I'd get a lot of weird looks going somewhere dressed like that. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
is it bad this scared me? no really tamagotchi in america is just...gone Its gone ok? only thing good is hopefuly a app for iPod touch/tablets/smartphones if they mess that up then I am just going to bandai Japan for all my awesome tamagotchis. Bandai america none likes you fix tamatown ok?
those clothes are not my style, and I don't even see any Tamagotchi in there! -.-

By the way how is the petition going?

From now on it is our job us tamatalk fans must now try to revive the tamagotchi toy back into existence as bandai is trying to destroy its true image of a virtual pet. No one cares about clothes we care about tamagotchi pets! these clothes dont even have anything to do with tamagotchis. I will not stop revolting until we get what we want. TAMAGOTCHI FOREVER!!!!!!

Disappointed. That is simply over-coloured retro clothing being labelled under 'Tamagotchi'. I have no idea how the two are connected. -_-

out all things if they could they should make a app where you can transfer the tamas your running onto it think about it what if your running like 8 tamas put theme on that app and all you have to carry is your smart phone or iPod touch. but they probably wont do that they will probably mess it up like the tamagotchi around the world app because they are bandai america after all.

TicTax, they certainly won't do that. That would be too cool of them.

If 30 people "like" this comment, I will buy and wear the hot pants that the first girl in the picture has.

Also, I'm a 26 year old dude.

This is the most fun tamagotchi can be for us now.... yes I'm reduced to this... T_____T

tamagotchiclothes.jpg

ಠ_ಠ...(no comment)
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Those.... Are they even CLOTHES?! It looks like someone spilled some cans of paint all over some clothes. x_x I don't even see any TAMAGOTCHIS on them! If you said they were clown clothes, I'd believe it, but TAMAGOTCHI clothes? Noooooooooo. I am definitely not buying THAT. I bet the furniture will be completely Tamagotchi-less as well. Maybe just some boring lamp that's bright green with purple polka-dots or whatever.

There is a TamaLIFE article on Tamagotchi Wikia: https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Tamagotchi_L.I.F.E.

This page was created by Tama-Star_Girl. I noticed it said something about an anime... Well, if it's part of the Tamagotchi L.I.F.E line, I bet it's some live-action drama show like Home and Away that got's nothing to do with Tamas - NOT an anime. x_x

This could be called the Simpsons L.I.F.E or Hot Wheels L.I.F.E and have equal relevance.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Those.... Are they even CLOTHES?! It looks like someone spilled some cans of paint all over some clothes. x_x I don't even see any TAMAGOTCHIS on them! If you said they were clown clothes, I'd believe it, but TAMAGOTCHI clothes? Noooooooooo. I am definitely not buying THAT. I bet the furniture will be completely Tamagotchi-less as well. Maybe just some boring lamp that's bright green with purple polka-dots or whatever.

There is a TamaLIFE article on Tamagotchi Wikia: https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Tamagotchi_L.I.F.E.

This page was created by Tama-Star_Girl. I noticed it said something about an anime... Well, if it's part of the Tamagotchi L.I.F.E line, I bet it's some live-action drama show like Home and Away that got's nothing to do with Tamas - NOT an anime. x_x

This could be called the Simpsons L.I.F.E or Hot Wheels L.I.F.E and have equal relevance.
LOL, EMF, I was just thinking the same thing. Those "clothes" are just... crazy. They have nothing to do with Tamagotchi at all, unless they consider human traffic light bright colors and patterns "Fun" or something.

I started to think of the furniture, and pictured a neon yellow lamp with giant pink hearts all over it. Yes, 21-29 year old women totally want to walk around like this, and decorate their homes with furniture that mirrors the clothing! Yeah right.

The webisodes, I think the article said something about them being based on "Lifestyle, fashion, and trends." If they consider this fashion... imagine what they think decor is. @_@

Now if these were just bad Halloween coustumes, it would be different. :p

AWESOME!!!!!! Im getting a new room, and tamagotchi funichure wouldnt be a bad thing.

However I hope with this they will bring a new Tamagotchi virtual pet.

They barley sell any in stores anymore.

tamagotchiclothes.jpg

ಠ_ಠ...(no comment)

Ok I just looked at this picture and I had a TOTALLY different thought about this whole thing.

I am starting to decline the whole "Tama room thing".

All I want is a virtual pet!!!!!!

Is that first one P!nk?

I knew this was gonna be a failure from the start. I didn't think it would be, well, THIS though. This honestly makes my eyeballs puke. This has nothing to do with tamagotchi AT ALL. I think Bandai America is mocking us by giving us the WORST they can imagine. I wish I was Japanese. :'(

*Shudders* What... Are..... Are those SUPPOSED TO BE FASHIONABLE CLOTHES? Those aren't even really Tamagotchi themed! I was hoping for Tamagotchi t-shirts, or maybe sneakers? But, this? This fashion line looks like it's meant for 7 year olds. Excited for the app, hopefully it's nothing like Tamagotchi 'Round the World. I would LOVE a new Tamagotchi version (smaller than the Tama-Go :rolleyes: ) but I won't get my hopes up. :( Guess I have to keep ordering tamas from Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back