Tamagotchi Plus Color

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I'm from Singapore and I heard from bandai distributor that the tamagotchi plus colour will be available this month - Jan 09 in Singapore, I believed they are in japanese language too but I don't know the price yet (I already got mine from yesasia) 8)

So I guessed it not exclusively in Japan only??!~

So I'm wondering what other countries are selling these in their local stores????

Hi all, I just called up the distributor in Singapore (sheng tai) and they said the colour tamagotchi is out in Singapore already!! it's selling at only two stores in Singapore (not all departmental stores) and selling at Singapore$109.00!!!

I already got one but my frd haven't had so she's going down to get one this weekend!! :eek:

Cheers!

Hello everyone,
Just want to let everyone know that we have the Tamagotchi Plus Color available in the Philippines for PHP 3499.75 or around $75.84.

Here are my new pets:

https://img76.imageshack.us/img76/7952/tamacolorfrontyk7.jpg

So probably, they're not entirely Japan-exclusive when it comes to distribution. But these pets are in Japanese.
you blew more than $140 on it?! wow maybe i really should buy one now :eek:

judging from your picture the pink looks like hot pink, which looks better?

what exactly is the Tamawalkie?

you blew more than $140 on it?! wow maybe i really should buy one now :lol:
judging from your picture the pink looks like hot pink, which looks better?

what exactly is the Tamawalkie?
It's actually more pastel pink, like those found in a baby store. Same with the blue. It's more of a sky blue/baby blue color. I believe my phone camera didn't accurately reflect the colors. They're really expensive though at least I was able to get them at a cheaper price than what Yesasia.com's price ($87.99). Guess I won't be eating lunch for quite some time.

The Tamawalkie is the "refreshed" Tamagotchi pedometer Bandai mentioned that it would produce around July 2008 last year. More about it here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=150036

Is it really worth 100$? i was just wondering before i spend it :( tell me or pm please ^^

I spent around that much too..

It depends on how much you like tamagotchi, if you are like me, then yes it was worth it!

Though I would have thought there would be more characters..

But the graphics and everything is just amazing! :D

i think only comes in Japenese. i dont think Bandai will make it in other languages even if they do it will come out on 210 or late 09 i think.........

i really want a tamagotchi color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i could speak and read japenese..

i know what each little function is already. but i wish i could know what the tamas are saying to each other. like when you buy things and stuff. the english tamas dont have the talk bubbles ;) dont you just hate typ00s? XD

Last edited by a moderator:
i think only comes in Japenese. i dont think Bandai will make it in other languages even if they do it will come out on 210 or late 09 i think.........
i really want a tamagotchi color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i could speak and read japenese..
Actually if you are really wanting one and the only thing stopping you is not knowing Japanese then I would go ahead and do it! If you have basic Tamagotchi knowledge then it probably wont be too difficult, I can't tell you for myself, mine hasn't arrived yet! But I have heard that using Japanese Tamas such as this one is very intuitive! :blink:

I haven't been here in ages! I actually sold most of my tamagotchi collection back in the summer. I kept a few of my faves though, and right now I have a V4 going.

I just found out about the tam color and it has me hooked again! I just ordered one from Jason (jr_rc) on ebay and I cannot wait! I dreamed that one day I would have a coloured tam! Yay! I'm just curious to know how big it might be....

Anyways, to all of those who are concerned with not knowing japanese, here are my words to you. I have been playing with tams since a 11 year old child. I purchased my first japanese tam at 15. If you know basic care of an english tam, you'll be able to use a japanese one with little problem. Sure, the messages will be impossible to understand when you talk to other tams, but the care is pretty much the same.

I can't wait for my tam ;)

Wish i could get one of these but sadly yesasia.com don't take my card :kuribotchi:

Wish i could get one of these but sadly yesasia.com don't take my card :kuribotchi:
Well maybe you could try ebay, you could probably set up a paypal account with that card. :kuribotchi:

I think having paypal is very convinent, and it's free to use!

I'm thinking if I want the EXILE special eddition now.. :3

I think YesAsia accepts PayPal as a form of payment, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back