Tamagotchi Plus Color

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okies i've bit the bullet and ordered my self a magenta one :D

hi

i have a spare tamaotchi plus color. it's white and hasn't been opened and it's in the uk so maybe you can save on postage. send me a message if you're interested!

hi
i have a spare tamaotchi plus color. it's white and hasn't been opened and it's in the uk so maybe you can save on postage. send me a message if you're interested!
You might want to post in the tbay section of the site letting people know your price and payments methods and everything. I think word would get around better that way. :furawatchi:

:.Chloe.:

hello! its been quite a while i dont post anything but the tamagotchi color is what i think the improvement everyone was waiting for! and im very happy finally is there!! not yet in the rest of places but eventually in the future.. :D

I've been checking websites and stuff, and I want the tmgc+c... but sadly I'm only getting payed $20 in the "up here money" every month

Oh oh! Did you guys see? There are new colours out now!! I really like the cream & Pink one!! :huh:

OMG I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY want one!!!! :wacko:

If they come out in Canada, they will probably come out in Ontario first (I live a few hours away from the border) sooooooo.... I MIGHT get one, but the cost will turn my mother off! But I REEEEEEEEEALLLLLLLLLLYYYY want one of those; if they come out here I just might get one for my birthday, which is in July! :p

Okay... this might not be true,but...

Has anyone noticed that when they make a Jappanese elxuive, chances are, a version like it will come out to the other countries?

Take Entama and Uratama, for instance. They made the V4 and V4.5 out of them.

Or the Royal Famitama. They made the V5 Celebrity(or known as the V5.5).

So, chances are, there will be a Tamagotchi simalar to the Tamagotchi+Color.

And I said CHANCES ARE, not that it actualy will happen. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay... this might not be true,but...
Has anyone noticed that when they make a Jappanese elxuive, chances are, a version like it will come out to the other countries?

Take Entama and Uratama, for instance. They made the V4 and V4.5 out of them.

Or the Royal Famitama. They made the V5 Celebrity(or known as the V5.5).

So, chances are, there will be a Tamagotchi simalar to the Tamagotchi+Color.

And I said CHANCES ARE, not that it actualy will happen. ;)
^ I agree.

It might not be any time soon, but I do believe they'll bring out a colour Tamagotchi here.

i agree with Snowfang and The Script,they probaly won't bring the color here.

but i'm getting mine soon.first i need to order it.

i agree with Snowfang and The Script,they probaly won't bring the color here.but i'm getting mine soon.first i need to order it.
Oh, I said that I do think they'll bring the colour here.

Well, something like it anyway, but not anytime soon.

OMG I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY want one!!!! :lol:
If they come out in Canada, they will probably come out in Ontario first (I live a few hours away from the border) sooooooo.... I MIGHT get one, but the cost will turn my mother off! But I REEEEEEEEEALLLLLLLLLLYYYY want one of those; if they come out here I just might get one for my birthday, which is in July! ;)
I also hope they come in ontario first.

mimitchi&hanatchilover im getting it from my friend he's in japan right now so he's getting one for me and my other friend so im very lucky

Any chance anything like this will make it to the US you think?

The Tamagotchi Plus Color is officially exclusive from Japan, you can find them now at lower prices at www.yesasia.com and www.ebay.com or www.amazon.com ( or more ). But i think that they will eventually bring one to the U.S... maybe but its not so promising to say that it can. The only problem about buying the TamagotchiPC is that the words are in japaneese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back