Tamagotchi Plus Color

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay for all the people who agree with me! :eek:

tamaleaf, I'm jealous. :( *is desperate!!!* :eek:

Anyways.... I THINK that I may be asking my Mom for one soon; like, for my birthday, maybe, or for Christmas; I REALLY don't know!!! :eek:

Hey, if they DO come out in U.S./Canada, do you think it'll maybe be by Christmas? :eek:

Hello everyone,
Just want to let everyone know that we have the Tamagotchi Plus Color available in the Philippines for PHP 3499.75 or around $75.84.

Here are my new pets:

https://img76.imageshack.us/img76/7952/tamacolorfrontyk7.jpg

So probably, they're not entirely Japan-exclusive when it comes to distribution. But these pets are in Japanese.
i just wanna ask you TAMAPHILIPPINES..where in the philippines did you bought those tamagotchi plus color??????...

TMCG+C are selling in loads of places, I got mine last year in Singapore. Music star also

Hey, if they DO come out in U.S./Canada, do you think it'll maybe be by Christmas? :eek:
If they DO sell it by Christmas, I'm going to hope that it won't be glitch-infested like the V4...

sheesh! they're maad expensive, for a toy... but i want one still. i'd totally get one if it was within my budget...

The TMGC+C is a little expensive, but it's well worth it. :p

I ordered a black one, I'm on my 11th genaration now.

Once you are used to it the japanese language is'nt a problem, you will have all the menu

screens memorized within a week. There is no pause feature, but they are still easy to take

care of. After they grow from baby to toddler they can go a good while without attention.

:p :p :D :D :p

Last edited by a moderator:
HOW MUCH DO THAY COST...SORRY I DO NOT KNOW IF I SPELLT THAT RIGHT

HOW MUCH DO THAY COST...SORRY I DO NOT KNOW IF I SPELLT THAT RIGHT
From 60$ to 120$ on eBay. ._.

By the way, my dad bought Emberwing(my sis) a Cream and pink colored one. I ******** hate pink. :D

I don't like pink either. I have a black one. I paid 49.00 for mine (including shipping), and had it in 9 days time. I was easy to work with, as I have several other Japanese Tams, and I can't read Japanese either. Also, screen quality is very good.

With a price of about 3500 pesos I don't think my parents would ever let me have one! :huh:

*tries to save more money*

I'll probably settle for a v6 OR v5.5 XD

Ooh :D

I am going to save up! :huh: too bad its in November, Thats 1 month after my b-day.

We might just have to wait for the price to go down.
Go down?!?! I expect the prices to go up... :eek: Sadly :eek:

heyyy ! I'm new here but I wanted to tell you that I bought a tamagotchi plus color on yesasia.com , I didn't receive it yet but i'm really impatient!

you can get one for about 50$ it depends of the color :D

i'll tell you since i get it but i ordered yesterday so i think it will take some time lol

I cant wait until they have tamacolors in the us!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

They seriously look like they could be the best tama version bandai has released. :D :D :D I CANT WAIT!!!

~ Kutekoolkoala :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back