Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gems are on top of the face plate too which worries me since they might eventually come off and look icky.
Have no fear of the gems coming off, if you look closely you will see that they are actually part of the plastic ;)

Hey I keep checking on all the japanese hobby shops, and none are getting n e more tamagotchi PS in..whats going on? i know they cant b totally done selling them..they just came out. N e one know whats up??

Last edited by a moderator:
HLJ puts one or two up at random... Usually pink, purple or a white... So you might catch one that way. People are probably out of stock or holding some back to sell closer to the holidays. I am sure they are in Ebay yet... But I would still check the hobby shops.

Welcome back to the frey. I have a horrible time remembering names of tama right now. They get nicknames...

Just checked HLJ.... Looks like they have white Tama P in stock. Then are going to restock in the other colors. So its kinda at a preorder form when they get more Tama P in stock.

With sales going on there... They maybe slower with shipping. Mine took 5 days to ship after payment. I purchased with EMS. In case you were still wanting one, from HLJ.

Has anyone ordered anything from HLJ on back order before? I ordered the Love and Melody pierce and the Tama P's guidebook/pocketbook on December 6th, with EMS shipping. When I ordered it, the pierce was out of stock, and the guidebook was on back order. I just checked my account a few minutes ago, and now they're both on back order. :p

I'm hoping for it to be here by Christmas, since my P's is here. :) If anyone has, I was wondering how long it took for it to come back in stock? The website says 4-6 weeks, but I'm hoping for it to be a shorter time than this?

You are likely one of the people who changed the "status" of availablity. I bought my Precure Phone there and it said that. Once it gets processed, yours will update. Those things are crazy... The status stuff, its like an auto update thing. Wait for it to update and they will want you to pay. You will get an email.

Meanwhile... Anybody have a peirce to show off?

No P's again...................I really hate Jason right now. No tracking number, and it taking two weeks for it to come.............

ugh, why do I have to deal with these problems!?! -_- I swear if it doesnt come monday.......... :angry:

- TamaTamatchi

No P's again...................I really hate Jason right now. No tracking number, and it taking two weeks for it to come.............

ugh, why do I have to deal with these problems!?! -_- I swear if it doesnt come monday.......... :angry:

- TamaTamatchi
You do know for a fact that the vendor has no control over the shipping, right? Unless he himself personally delivers it to your doorstep, which is not, apparently.

Maybe you just experienced the same delay as I had. LOL I was on EMS but I waited 11 days :p

Meanwhile... Anybody have a peirce to show off?
You mean this? I linked my piercing to my device last night :)

tmgcpslm.jpg

I think the reason why blame is being placed on Jason, for my friend and I personally at least was that we had expected him to use EMS. For the outrageous price he charged that we paid so we wouldn't have to "wait" for a long time, what we expected was EMS. He purchased the item from him and emailed him a few days prior to him shipping the parcel, asking if we could have a tracking number when it was shipped, and would be willing to pay extra for EMS, however my friend never ended up getting a reply.

I also happened to email Jason, and I wasn't the one who actually purchased the item from him on eBay. He replied to my message but he didn't reply to my friend's. What I asked was which shipping method he was using to ship our products and got the reply "japan post airmail". This also took many many days.

You know, honestly, I wouldn't have minded the wait so much (even though pretty much everyone except people whom ordered from Jason have gotten theirs) if I had a tracking number at least. Instead I'm left pondering when it's coming. It would be more than just reassuring to have a general idea of where such an expensive item is.

Ironically, a few days later, I ordered a infrared USB (which was shipped after the tamagotchi) that was very cheap from China and I honestly didn't expect it to come quicker than my tamagotchi. But that's how it worked out. Furthermore, even my tamagotchi deco piercing ordered from a different seller arrived on Monday as well.

I respect that Jason has shipped to many tamagotchi users and their good opinions are based on their personal experience.

However, I am extremely dissatisfied with this unfortunate event and will make sure to avoid ordering from him again.

Oooh. Pretty... I still am waiting for a 3 pack to come out.

Reminding, make sure its a Tamagotchi Piece and not a Smile Precure deco...it goes in the trunk or compact. These tend to be of fluffy fairies, animals, food and the main characters (and bows that come with the compact) So, be careful since these are in 3 packs and are also Bandai Japan products. Try to avoid open deco peices because they have been out for a while now.

Jason has no control over shipment after its been given to the post office. If you get it in 2 weeks from him, around the holidays... That is pretty fair. The slowness is probably going to be customs. Many of my Airmail with tracking, it sat there longer then it took from getting from Japan itself.

I can't blame anyone for being annoyed with Jason I've had a bad expirence with Hime myself (off topic)

I bought a kakeibo from him and I payed for ems yet he shipped it with sal gave me no shipping invoice for ages and it took 3 weeks to be deliverd it was horrible and I don't think I will buy from him again.

I can't blame anyone for being annoyed with Jason I've had a bad expirence with Hime myself (off topic)

I bought a kakeibo from him and I payed for ems yet he shipped it with sal gave me no shipping invoice for ages and it took 3 weeks to be deliverd it was horrible and I don't think I will buy from him again.

Buying from people from eBay from other countries is a pretty terrible idea.

You know, people try to uh, scam you kind of ^^;

Guys... Try to stay on topic... Yes its about Jason from ebay, but there are active topics about his store/jason.

My tama should change soon... You can bathe your tama to take the paint off. Don't forget the cleaning items!

The item to activate the thing next to the happy...thing. Its in the treasure box, a wooden stamp. Once you use it, anything you do can effect which stamp you have. Maybe even its growth to adulthood. I believe when you match the image/stamp, such as mirror stamp to a mirror item, raises happiness.

I'd probably take the customs situation into account if not almost every single person (Amiami, HLJ, Rakuten, and CDjapan) have all received their tamagotchis ages ago, paid less money for their product and had it shipped around the same time.

And the people whom ordered from Jason who paid far more are sitting here twiddling their thumbs with no tracking number, when that extra money we paid would've covered EMS not to mention it was regular EMS shipping price.

His 'impeccable' lack of customer service by not bothering to reply to my friend whom purchased from him ever, but replied to some random eBay user. Ignored the request to pay extra for EMS in case he was not using that method. My friend sent a total of three emails two weeks ago, which not a single one have been replied to.

But kudos to Jason, he was such a strong devoted fan-base. I'm not in any way saying that those whom love him dearly are wrong in any way, I am speaking off personal experience.

I think at this point, my infuriation will not allow me to excuse anymore.

I didn't put this in Jason's store topic because my post pertains to the purchase of the tamagotchi p's. It seems that most buyers didn't receive their tamagotchi P's, but other users whom purchased different items from him received them generally in a timely fashion. Also a nudge to people whom browse this topic wanting to purchase one to try and order off another website rather than Jason this time around.

Question When you make your profile how do you switch from hiragana to katakana is there a way to do it I haven't got mine yet but it would be interesting to know and same with writing letters.

Its fine if it IS about your Tama P, but others began speaking off topic...

I didn't know you could change the text type... Good question. It could be in the booklet that comes with it. I wouldn't know where to look to change it if it can.

The item to activate the thing next to the happy...thing. Its in the treasure box, a wooden stamp. Once you use it, anything you do can effect which stamp you have. Maybe even its growth to adulthood. I believe when you match the image/stamp, such as mirror stamp to a mirror item, raises happiness.
You will use that stamp when you download a "Stamp Card" to your P's. Once you have your stamp card, have your 3 friends stamp on it. Once you complete all three, you'll get a special item. Similar to the iD L's Happy Mail.

...and yes, you're correct :D it's a neat cheat for increasing the Smiling meter. I always used it during the baby stage because I was too busy to play games during that time.

Question When you make your profile how do you switch from hiragana to katakana is there a way to do it I haven't got mine yet but it would be interesting to know and same with writing letters.
The katakana has been added to the "cycle". The cycle goes from hiragana -> symbols -> katakana. It's cumbersome to use katakana since you'll have to press A many, many times and pray you don't "skip" over the character you wanted to use, otherwise you'll cycle through everything again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back