Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not quite sure if I think the yellow/pink combination on the Coffret P's is absolutely horrible or the best thing ever... sort of like my indecisiveness on whether Cheerilee is just obnoxious or awesome.

I just took out my Melody Land tamagotchi and I was wondering if all of these back shells have pearl shimmer dust... Reminds me of nail polish...

Also... Is it just me or these dual color Tamagotchis are just the original colors + pink back.

Melody Land: Purple + Pink

Aikatsu: White + Pink

Coffret: Yellow + Pink

Does this mean we will have a Green + Pink? Blue + Pink? Pink + More Pink? Ok, the last one is ridiculous because we already have that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just took out my Melody Land tamagotchi and I was wondering if all of these back shells have pearl shimmer dust... Reminds me if nail polish...

Also... Is it just me or these dual color Tamagotchis are just the original colors + pink back.

Melody Land: Purple + Pink

Aikatsu: White + Pink

Coffret: Yellow + Pink

Does this mean we will have a Green + Pink? Blue + Pink? Pink + More Pink? Ok, the last one is ridiculous because we already have that.
Yes, all P's have the pearly shimmery finish, so does the iD L and as far as I'm aware the iD does too.

My Gashapon sets have arrived too, yaayyy! :D

DSC_1406_zps244e8eb6.jpg

*steals gashapon*

You saw nothing. Lol.

Alrighty guys... Fairy Change or Melody Pierce...?

I like them all but I think those are the ones most eye catching to myself.

Another Tamagotchi P's TV advert in Japan:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Cute advert. I would ooze happiness if they brought even an english advertisement here in the USA (and other english countries) like in a Magazine... I would love for people to know tamagotchi are still around...

Good question... I love pink but why all the pink this round? There is even a little bit of pink under the clear shell in the foil inlay.

This does seem even more aimed at girls than the iD L... even though Baby Pink is my favourite colour, one does get sick of it...

Noooo why are these sets coming out right after I ordered my green P's x.x Not really a fan of pink though =/

I like that they all are in pink.

>.>

Though, truth be told, I'd prefer cool toned pastels really.

Then again, I am a silly eccentric fool, so... yep.

:lol:

Can anyone confirm that the Coffret set has a pink or purple back? Because those two colors look similar.

But I feel that its going to be pink because of the heart in the pierce slot...

Yellow and purple isnt a bad combo.

I would get a blue and purple combo

I'd be here for White/Green, White/Blue, White/Yellow, Green/Blue, Green/Yellow or Blue/Yellow. :p

I'm not a fan of the special release colours but if they did end up making one of those, I might make an exception.

It's interesting why they'd opt to recycle existing colours and just mix them up - additional colours could've been better (like say, a real blue shade)! Oh, well. :p

Anyone find anywhere that is still doing international Pre-orders?

I was gonna get a white or blue Ps to got with my pink... But I think I'd rather get one of the new ones!

I'm guessing they're just like the Ps, but with Pierce change stuff :)

I have one question to those with Gashapons... Does your Tama fit in the plastic egg they came in? It's a cute idea!

I was thinking of picking one of these up, since now I'm really starting to notice how cute the characters are. I'm even starting to wonder if these will be able to bring me back from a rather long hiatus :p

I'm JUST learning about the finer points of these though, like with the pierces. I'm glad that someone asked about the technicalities of the pierces, since it would suck if they registered to one person and one person only.

They're being tricky with the these exclusive colors though.. do I want to pick one that's readily available? Or wait to see what other color combos they're going to come out with first? Hmmmm!

Hopefully I'll have one on the way Friday. I don't care which color I'll even take pink if I have to.. Whichever's the cheapest and being offered by the Amazon seller with the highest rating. I've decided I want to use these few months I have before Hasbro brings out whatever new Furbys they're planning for fall to add a few more Tamas to my collection. I'd like to have at least a couple different colored P's. maybe an ID L too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back