Tamagotchi two, toot toot!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I had evolution day and I don't want to say what I got... Not what I wanted...

It wasn't a Hanatchi...

...it wasn't a Kuchipatchi...

...it wasn't a Mametchi...

...nor mimitchi, memetchi, robotchi nor gozarutchi...

...not even Tarakotchi...

...it...

...was a...

...horrible...

...Masktchi! Noooooooooooooooooooo! I hope you enjoyed the suspense. It is currently asleep because it keeps losing happy hearts and I gave it snacks and I DON'T feel like playing with him... So tough for Masktchi but it will have to wait for its cape and simply stay with batwings. Angel is not a name that I would choose for a Masktchi... *angry* :lol:

Ah, yes! I entered the other two missing codes on Kuchipatchis and it got the cake and the costume. When I gave it the costume it turned into a Mimitchi with a black face.

*Tip*

To get the costume off the character, put it to bed. This charcter never sleeps with a costume on!

When I connected with Masktchi it appeared as Nazotchi but now it doesn't have the costume on so it is a Kuchipatchi again.

Does anybody know what the sixth special item is?

Well, plenty has happened:

Kuchipatchi, the matchmaker came (well, I made it come) and I was offered the froggy eyed T-Rex guy. I said yes and i got another boy!! Nooooooooooo! Why me! Not another one!!!!!!!!!!! I'll never see any girls at this rate!!!!!!

I must have been wrong about how you get Kuribotchi. I looked after my baby very badly as I thought that was how you got it. Big mistake because I got a Marutchi. How bad! And in fact I accidentally neglected it so it was three hungry and all unhappy...

Well, if Bandai is right about the code thingy then Marutchi shouldn't die cos it is supposedly immortal. We'll soon find out.

Graw! Marutchi evolved into a Hinotamatchi. All right, they are cute but I really wanted a new character. Still, no luckbut I will look after Dizzy the Hinotamatchi very well and try and get one of these:

A Furawatchi

A Pochitchi

A Kusatchi (maybe)

A Flowertchi (how I call it)

A Dorotchi

A Fairytchi (as I call it)

A Slimebugtchi (as I call it)

A Kabutchi

And any others I like but I can't think of now. :wacko:

Ah yes, I will be soon saying good bye to Angel the Masktchi and I will look after Jelly, the new tamagotchi. I saw a cool name, Flame on a topic. I love it! Next Gen after Jelly I will get a Hinotamatchi named Flame. :D

Ah yes! After plenty of negotiating with my mother, I will be able to get a KEITAI and a V2 CONNEctION! Though I must pay the V2 so I suggested not haaving pocket money for 3 weeks and receive half of it on the 4th. This would be enough to pay the V2. I can't wait!

Oh, yes! I also read that you could get a flower by giving the teen flower drink so I bought one from the shop. Over the next few gens I will buy flower drinks. Lets hope my teen that will be a flower will like it. And as they only cost 80p... :)

Yesterday, I came home from through and peeered at my Tama which had evolved and it was a good character cos it jumps in the middle of the screen and gets up at 8:00 and goes to bed at 21:00 like a Mametchi. I had a CHOHIMETCHI!!!!!!!! the bear with the crown! A new character! Does anybody else have ChoHimetchi?!?

Latest posts

Back