Tamagotchi two, toot toot!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic! I always try to take good care of my tamagotchis ensuring they never fall or anything but my V1 just slipped from my hands and fell face down onto the floor. Luckily, it was allright. I don't see why I had to take the Tamagotchis off the neck cord, but anyway...

Typical, my tamagotchis did it again, evolve as soon as I leave Tamalogs but I'm very happy because I have HITODETCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first one and they are so cute. Anyway, gotta go to lunch now. Weehee!

2 Hitodetchis (the babies received the SAME amount of care!!!)

Oh yeah! I DID go yesterday to look for the DigiMon but there weren't any, but I bought a Dinky Dino 100 in 1 that says at the top Dinky Dinoa

I think it may be a fake because on the outside it has dinosaurs and on the inside it explains about a completely different pet that is what I have. When I pulled the tab out, I had to choose a character (rhat didn't look like dinos) and I chose one that looked like a cute giraffe.

I like its games though one of them, the weightlifting game makes it loose weight but makes it loose happy numbers. The telly one makes happy hearts go up and down depending if it won or not and weight up when it gets to watch the TV.

I can put it to sleep when I want to too. There is a city scape and a floating moon on it. The street "changes" when I go to an icon, for example, before going into status icon there is a long line but when I go out it's shorter. Anyway, I'll chjeck this out on tamenagerie which is the only site I can think of for looking up these things. :huh:

OMG!!!!! Happy!!!!!!

I just went to the loo and played with my propellertchi with the ball, doll and action figure and then I woke up my "dinky dinoa" and it flashed and it turned into a different sort of giraffe!!!! It has more movements too! And only age 00! Even if this is fake, I quite like it, fake ones are "special". Or maybe it isn't a fake...

Argh! Again, I heard the attention noise but it was the matchmaker coming for Masktchi so I think it is worth including it here. Well, she brought a Masktchi (no surprise) and I said yes so they kissed and had the fireworks and the music going and he brought to Earth another boy. (Can't I ever get girls NOW?)

Oh, thanks... Well, it is only 2 pages on mine because I have my topics and replies on 40 per page. :ph34r:

Anyway, I was going to type the instructions of the "Dinkie Dino" in case anybody has this type or something...

Outside: Real Dinkie Dino stuff

Inside: (summarized and changed into "spiffy language")

1. Open: pull the tab out of the unit. If nothing is displayed press the reset button

(then there is a little diagram)

2. Explanation of the keys:

Select1 and Select2: used to choose pets and sport(??)(A and :eek:

Enter: OK key©

Mode and Esc: These have similar functions, return to main menu though Esc also brings up the sound option and unhighlights lit icons. (D and E)

3. Setting time:

Press the OK button to make time flash and with A and B choose the correct time. Press Esc or Mode to go out.

4. How to play:

After setting the time, use A or B to get the status icon to look at pets age, weight, attribute(???) and happiness level.

2. Feed:

Get to the icon and choose between rice bowl and drink. In the instructions it says it can refuse the drink but so far mine hasn't. This also increases weight and happiness level.

3.Sport:

Go to the icon and confirm. The word GO appears. When 00 appears you have to press the middle button © till you get a high number until you stop and a stick man lifts up some weights. This brings weight down and sometimes makes it happier and others unhappier.

4. TV game:

Go to the icon and choose between scissors, stone or paper. If you win, you watch TV. If you lose or get the same item your charcter is "jogged" and can get more unhappy. Winning brings the weight and happiness up.

5. Cleaning:

A toilet that shoves a poo in but mine hasn't pooed yet.

6. Sleeping:

2 light bulbs appear, a white one and a black one. The light one is on and the bkack off. When the lights are turned off the character goes to sleep. When it is turned on it awakes.

7. Medical kit:

A box that opens and injects something into character. You can use it whenever you want to and as far as I can see nothing happens.

8. Call:

The icon lights up and a "skull" appears by the character. It is difficult to know what has happened because it could:

need feeding

sleep

medicine

toilet

games

or it may be dead

Then it says:

The pets grow up:

Its grow up time is of 20 days. Every day equals a year to the pets age. You have to take good care... blah blah blah blah... till dead.

Well, I didn't do too much today though I decided I would starve JOLLY and JAPPY a titchy bit. OMG!!!! I said I was going to get a good character and now I start starving them! :D *rolls her eyes*

Later on I'll make BACON the Masktchi leave me!

Oh yes, I asked Mothra about the DD and she said it was definitely a fake. Still, it is a virtual pet that asks for nurture and care and like a hermit crab looks for shells to live in. I wonder what the 24 in 1 is like (I'm beginning to like this of collecting VPs! Next time I spot one, if its cheap(ish)). I'll probably get it. I fancy two of these Pokemon things but they cost too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, well, some1 replied way back in the logs, anyway, I came to say I'm going to give my Logs a new strusture so that you know what tamagotchi I'm talking about. V1 is my V1 tamagotchi, V2 one is my purple V2, V2 two is my newest V2 and DDF is Dinkie Dino fake. :(

Latest posts

Back