Tamagotchi two, toot toot!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, Kabutchi isn't a good, good character because it gets up at eight but goes to bed at ten so it is like a Tarakotchi level. I remind you Tarakotchis open their mouth at one side of the screen and Kabutchi was neglected once and has the small number of 4 training. Tarakotchi level definitely but it is a very cute character. I saw it walking up to me just now with Memetchi. Memetchi's animations have been changed like Mametchi's but they are bothsweet and sensitive. ;D

Oh yes, SHREK, the Bebytchi changed into a round Marutchi and it is bobbing around on the screen happily and already asked for some attention and I hope to get an Ichigotchi and then a Mametchi (you bet I start starving it for a Tarakotchi or a Hanatchi!!!)

Oh yes, too, as Kabutchi hasn't got all of the shop items, I played with them all with Memetchi and then I sent them over in parcels to Kabutchi so that she could play with them, next gen, the Kabutchi descendant will pass them on to the Memetchi descendant. ;D

V1: My beatifully cared for Marutchi got two training + the baby training = 3 training so I thought it would turn into an Ichigotchi which for once I wanted. However, I woke it up and things went wrong... It turned into an Oniontchi. Boo-hoo.

V2 two: Well, this isn't really anything of much importance but I managed to catch Kabutchi pooing for the second time running which I think is quite good. ;D

DD: In fact, nothing much is happening with this, it isn't evolving or anything and it is seven years old but I have made several observations about its clock:

*It is far too fast

*It changes even when you set the time so if your in set mode and it is 10:59, even if your changing the time it still changes to 11:00 after a minute. Weird eh? LOL!

Big, big update, so big I'm going to tell this first so if you want to read the log in chronological order, read the next one first!!!

DD: I came home and woke it up and I took it down to the compuetr with me. I must of left it awake with the sound off but then, I heard this beep. I thought I'd accidentally turned the sound on because I was lying over it and I thought, "maybe its ill". I looked down and it was the character list so my poor giraffe probably snuffed it. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! No! No!! Anyway, I cose this one that looked like a pear but I probably made a mistake and chose a floating head. It was a mouse I think 'cos its nose gets big. Its attribute is different too. The giraffe was a big ball with three wobbly lines, this one is a big white circle with a big black one inside. It is rather cute all the same.

You will have to wait till I finish lunch before I tell you what happened before this!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm back, here is what happened yesterday night:

V2 one and two: I realised my Tamagotchis were already 7 years old so I set the time to 18:59 and waited for the matchmaker. She came offering my Kabutchi a beautiful Pochitchi (dog) and my Memetchi a Dorotchi (ghost). I found it impossible to say no so I said yes. One one I pressed button a and on the other button b but I got two Shiropuchitchis which proves the gender of the matchmaker is random. Even though I have the same gender yet again, I am happy to have a girl and I could very easily pause Shrek. Tonight I will make them leave! I'll find it hard to say goodbye to Kabutchi, those sweet leaves and that Mimitchi face.

Well, I went out and bought the other Dinkie Dino, the 24 in 1 just to see it, which in these logs will be DD2 and V2 the old one'll be V2 1 and the new V2 V2 2. Anyway, the 24 in 1, the instructions are different but it is the 100 in 1 so I chose the pear character which was really a chick. Its attribute was the circle with three swirls on. Cute.

DD2: Whoopsie, the chick's attribute was the one like on DD1, but guess what, after 1 minute it beeped and it was the friend list. I didn't like that but I decided to pick like a floating cat's head. Attribute, the swirly lines, but then, the friendlist appeared yet again after a beep. What is going on??? I chose the same character as before and the attribute was like a fire in a circle so the attributes must be the four elements: water(that is PROBABLY the one of the black circle), wind (circle with swirls), earth and fire (fire in circle). I pixelised the cat and the mouse too like I did with the giraffe and all characters. As for my chick, I didn't even manage to get started. *SOBS*.

DD2: Well, my cat kind of went away twice so then I chose the chick. It's attribute was a star!!! It survuved the night and the end of term party. When I got abck home to wake it up though... Sleeping, sleeping... BEEP! Character list. I almost cried then. It kept on doing that... I wasn't sure what to do... *sniff* *sniff*

DD2: Hey, hey! I've solved the problem. I realised that if you bang it on the back, the screen goes black for a centisecond and then the character list appeared. So if I want to maintain a character then I will have to make sure I don't bang it. Should I keep it in a cushioned box? LOL... I'll keep it seperate probably and be very careful with it.

V2 1 and 2: Well, I made my Kabutchi and my Memetchi leave leaving two sleeping Shiropuchitchis. I made them go just now in fact because I paused them over night and through school (end of term party) because they refused to leave last night and I quite wanted to watch Kabutchi leave. I must admit I was rather unhappy my sweet Kabutchi (the first time I saw one I thought it was a Morino character!) had to leave though at the same time I want to explore other characters of V2s.

V1: Typical, I'm just leaving Tamagotchilogs and my Oniontchi decided to evolve with perfect care and 5 training. Everyone can guess who came out... Memetchi. I have paused my Shiropuchitchis and Memetchi because I want to mate my Memetchi with my Shiropuchitchis (Shrek, the Memetchi is a boy).

Last edited by a moderator:
DD2: I woke up my small cat and it jerked around in the middle of the screen and then a graveyard appeared. I don't understand that 'cos I didn't do anything wrong... This thing MUST have a glitch, definitely. :S *sobs with anger* Anyway, I chose the small cat again and its attribute is the star one.

V2 1 and 2: My two shiropuchitchis evolved. In fact, I accidentally forgot about them during the last period 'cos I was having a look through the forums. Anyway, I have Kuribotchi. So cute, that beautiful chocolate drop.

DD2: Well, mafter the resseting episode I kept the cat with the fire attribute. I was super careful with it making sure it didn't get knocked or anything. Anyway, I woke it up and it jiggled in the middle of the screen and died. Why???? It didn't even have time to get ill. Well, I reset it again and chose the same cat and fed and played with it. We'll see what happens...

Latest posts

Back