Tamastar star-tastic tama log :D and random stuff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RANDALL THE WRAPPING PAPER MONSTER. HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE! :D anyway Yun-Yun is the same as I said yet refuses to eat the Turkey >:L. Who's Randall the wrapping paper monster made from last paper scraps? OH BOY THE HOILDAYS ARE HERE :D RANDALL IS- *Ding-dong* OH MY GOSH SOMEONE IS AT THE DOOR! *SCREAMS LIKE A BABY* I mean I'LL HANDLE THIS YUN-YUN! HI I CAME LIKE I SAID oh hey Thuh how's my favorite son doing? WHAT WHO THE TACO IS THUH!? is it me? :eek: Jenny stop annoying Yuki I hope your alone *looks around* I sure am! besides what's wrong if I just brought some old familey members such as BRO or CINDY YOU STALKER! YOU READ MY DAIRY didn't you > :eek: No also you have a dairy I BETTER FIND IT SOON! no but I found it on your family tree. So.That.Said.Yes.To.Your.Question.Tamastar.So.Be,Queit. Okay.....

You like bugging me don't you meh! i'll see PPG'S Z it solves everything NOT :) . I'm really confused are you and that lady doing this on purpose? if so TELL ME! WHY I EVER... nope she is just like that -.-' NO! I'M SMART AND CAN PASS ROBOTICS! AND GET AN A+ ON EVERYTHING! except art and maybe singing. HEY GUYS MERRY CHRISTMAS OR HAPPY HOILDAYS TO ALL AND FOR ONE HAPPY NEW YEAR! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY,HAPPY- Jen that's okay anyway let's watch TV! bye people :D

Me: Hi guys I'm in mobile making me write in black so yeah no colors or anything but Merry Christmas guys or Happy Hoildays to all and a Happy new year! Yuki: YAY Santa came and brought me many toys I'm so Happy!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS ACTION FIGURE! He gave me and a plant. Me:Well guys this is just it Yuki will soon be a teen TOMORROW so bye guys! Yuki:BYE! Everyone happy Hoildays

Hi guys Yun-Yun is now a teen. A good care teen! which happens to be a young Mimitchi. Yup feels so nice to have arms and legs and being able to rype properly yep this is the life. ^_^ this is the best Yuki has mature more! now we'll be able to much more :lol: Is this supose to make fun of me? ---> :unsure: and this one?! -----> <_< UM I DUNNO IT WAS ALWAYS THERE YUKI! I don't lie so yeah. Mmm :unsure: well okay i'll let you ggo this time but now that i'm a teen life has sure gotten better and this left over Turkey from last night and Christmas eve is sure YUMMY! now that I have arms and leg! ^__^ Well okay c: well guys that's all for one of our updates! BYE BYE-BYE PEOPLE C:

Me: um hey guys not much to say (or add) but Yuki is still the same and uh we finished half the training points that all guys um sorry for this lacky update bye Yuki: yes um good bye !

HEY THERE PEOPLE! It should be Illgal to have to post an update on a weekend joking.... joking.... Hmm I'll find a way to post images of Yuki.... "Donnie's new year resolution for the year is to tell a certain someone a certain something" XD IT"S SO FUNNY! *coughs* anyway stay tune for images soon okay. I wonder what adult ima be? I finish all of my training scale and 2 years already I hope i'm a Mimitchi WHEN I GROW I WANNA BE A MIMITCHI! Aww that's sweet! ^v^ AND SHOW MAMETCHI I'M BETTER THAN HIM! Um not sweet anymore! PFF I'll debug my self then! UM NO NO WAY YUKI! if I don't do it you shouldn't do that so yeah. When I beat Mametchi's victory i'll make a movie and I'M THE STAR! Hey that's not nice YUKI! besides you won't get a diffrent Tamagotchi anime beside Mametchi already has one taken over by girls so yeah. You should be suporting me! WTT(= What the tama) is wrong with you HMMP! What ever @____@ uh hey now that the drama is done we'll be doing that little summary starting on Monday bye!

Da nah,nah.nah oh hey people and Tamagotchi's Yuki should be an adult soon maybe today or tomorrow who knows.... but what sucks the break is only 3 weeks and tomorrow is going to be the 2 week! OH NO what am I going to do?

Nothing unless you become president and make that into a law of something but I have huge douts you're even gonna do that...

Hi-Ho-Diggity SON OF A GUN! you gave me an idea! *Runs into dressing room* *Apears very formal*

What the- aren't you supose to wear a dress? Yeah but I hate wearing dresses and skirts so yeah bye! HELP YOUR SELF WHAT EVER"S ON THE FRIGDE! There's just a orange O____O? and orange juice and orange pie!? what the.... IS SHE ON A ORANGE DIET!?

*5 days later*

THIS SUCKS I LOST TO Melodytchi and Kiraritchi! oh well that's that hopefully one of them will win i'll vote for one of them i'll chose one. We should end this post before you somehow end up deleting this post bye

Well umm Yuki isn't exacley a Mimitchi anymore but a Bunny in overalls... COOL WHEN I WAS TYPING THAT YUKI STARTED TO BRUSH HIS TEETH for the first time in years MMR ggi *spits* pff don't add my personal things in here! BESIDES I CAN'T TALK BRUSHING MY TEETH! ugh my adult self suck! But why? O,O' maybe your a big baby

STAP IT! Hey introdece that person from Mario Kart! AND STOP BUGGING ME! HEY PEOPLE LISTEN TO ME AND DO WHAT I SAY!

Okay anyway what a ripoff but unlucky my brother got Princess Peach so he gave it to me nothing much. SO THAT'S ALL FOR OUR LOG!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hi remember our peachy keen paragraphs? well today is Powerpuff Girls Z which happens to be an Anime so if you seen the orirenal show then you must know the 3 girls Blossom,Bubbles, and Buttercup. But the anime they're Hyper Blossom, Rolling Bubbles, and Powered Buttercup. Together they fight the black Z rays in um Newtownsville? I don't I forgot XD HIM looks weird and more Human-ish Mojo meh okay. Fuzzy is pretty much the same only his nose and those puzzy things that hang on his head changed colors. So the Mayor looks diffrent and doesn't have a tophat or a monacole something like that most people claim that the show has somehow destroyed their childhood. They need to give it a chance you know! also Peach or Poohie are new they're one dog but they have diffrent names Peach is in Japan while English is Poochie. The rowdyruff boys come again in the show but act gross-is O___O? well that's it bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoops! today is our 1th update of the year! more like 2th anyway.... um not much of an update more of a PEACHY KEEN THINGY PARAGRAPH! since i'm starting to like and reading Archie comic's i'll do that! SORRY YUKI-CHAN.UGH HOW COULD U >:l START THE STUPID THING TAMASTAR!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there again it's gonna be Archie! so i'll tell you the story how I ended up being obsessed with Archie and the show Archie's Weird Mysteries. It all started when it was 8:00pm and we er me and bro would see Wild Kratts but I watch that because WE LOST CABLE IT'S SOOOO SAD! anyway and I saw that episode like 21837247579585685765795 times so I changed it to Qubo and Archie was on so I deciced to see it. Then, after it ended I wanted to see more but then I realized it also came out at 11pm so I saw it. Then shortly yesterday I went to the libary to find the comic books and got 5 of them I was gonna get more but time was running out since it was alomost closing time. I also got Dork Diaries! BOOK 6!

So that's it my Favorite character is Jughead he reminds me alot from Kuchipatchi so I like him Reggie can be annoying sometimes.... SO YEAH THAT'S IT OKAY BYE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry but can't you guys just wait a bit longer because we'll be doing a special Genaration Tamagotchi just wait for you guys to see Please my computer is being uh cucko no koo koo XC so yeah :c

Whoo-Hoo it worked! anyways oh yeah start the GAMESHOW! XD

Genartion Tamagotchi!!!!!!!!!

So here are The contestents starting Yuki (not to be mistaken from the one of Fruits Basket),Togepi! and final Kiramotchi. I know pretty random characters if ask anyway so before we start let ask some characters how they feel! So what do I get for uh winning? again HOST?! Questions will be answered at the end of the game show SIR HMMP SOME GAME HOST YOU ARE Besides asking what uh Yuki? said if I win this can have so much CHALK! If you win Yes you can c: Yay c: Kiraritchi! you see that! Hey why do you get to answer her question not fair! HEY I'm the game host so I CAN hmmp Toge! Togepi! toge,toge togepi! Huh I know a little Pokemon-ish it said "How much questions will we have" Well 10 and they'll be based one Jenny and Yuki easy and well some hard. Can we start now this is getting really boring >:L UGH YOU- NVM okay this will be Gen. 1 question's about Jenny each question is 100 points got that. YES (<--- that color is everyone) Now today we'll do 5 question's tomorrow the rest.Okay question 1 which one of these name were thought to be named for Jenny a. Stacey b. Momo c.Ella you may now answer to answer hit the buzzard. *BUZZARD NOSICE* If I am correct is it hmm B? Yes it is 100 points for Kiramotchi! next question : When on the first update what was the thing I said about Yume Kira dreams? *BUZZARD NOSICE*TOGE TOGE TOGEPI! "Oh about you being named after a circus!" what it said yet correct 100 points of TOGEPI!. Next will be: When Jenny was on the way to the store what was she singing? *BUZZARD NOSICE* SHE WAS SINGING ABOUT APPLES AND BANANAS! Yep 100 points Yuki. The 4th update I did was it a. Jenny shopping at the mall b. Me singing the Aikastu theme song or c. Being brought to a werid dream thanks to someone? *BUZZARD NOSICE* TOGE! toge, togepi "I know it's c" <--- What Togepi said now 100 points ^_^ now the final one for today: Did Jenny get married to a female looking tama? *BUZZARD NOSICE* NO SHE WASN'T AT ALL! 100 points to YUKI! now Yuki and Togepi are in a tie and the lead Kiramotchi needs to catch up. Now who will win what is the price? all of that will be answered tomorrow! BYE BYE EVERYONE

I'm so sorry but the game show thingie had to be tomorrow I'M SOOOOOO SORRY! but tomorrow :c so after remeber my updates suck you so the Matchmaker should come today or tomorrow hopefully. Sorry I really don't have time doing this I want to but IT'S ALMOST THE FINAL WEEK OF NO SCHOOL AHHHHHHH! Tamastar come over to me and i'll hand you a pass foor no school! Yeah no thankies but UGH SOME DUMB FOR DANCE AND IT'S A NIGHTMARE okay well sorry if I somehow made you Derpy ish.....

But enjoy this image!
1yx2bl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Your not sad are you? well who cares nooo sorry! okay oh yeah that gameshow thingi now it's all about Yuki *jazz hands* Who me hooray! *dances like a freak* That was disterbeing.... *BUZZARD NOSICE* Can we start now it's geting boring and stuff. OKAY question number 1: What was I orinagnally going to name Yuki? *thinks in head* Hmm this is hard oh I remeber! THUH no it's not that I think it's Mikey! *BUZZARD NOSICE* It is Mikey! Wow I thought you were gonna add Thuh that jenny okay 100 points more to Yun-Yun! Question 2: As a toddler what did I get in gen. 2 a.Tamatchi b.Monitamatchi or c. Kutchitamatchi? *BUZZARD NOSICE* You got a Kutchitamatchi! Yep 100 points!. Question 3:What food did Yuki refuse to eat? *BUZZARD NOSICE*Togepi toge toge togepi! "The turkey on christmas eve!" Hooray 100 points to you. So far every one is tied so we'll have to do a bonus round Whooo! Yep question 4: What was one of the items Yuki had gotten for Christmas? *BUZZARD NOSICE* Of corse! AN AWESOME ACTION FIGURE!!! Yep! 100 points to you! The second to last : Why was Yuki so happy when a teen? *BUZZARD NOSICE* BECAUSE I COULD EVERYTHING NOW WITH HANDS AND LEGS! To be countied...

Not an update but Yuki wanted to say Hi enjoy my first image :) the second one he toke a selfie while wearing a pink bow lol.

2ltsz7m.jpg

14lsgmq.jpg

Hey random people I'm bored and numb and feeling kinda dumb but yeah that's it. If you seen the images of a certien little fella then hooray it work but after this loony update pictures will start to come and the Matchmaker has been coming so the game show I hate to ruined it for ya but yeah Yuki wins. This is one of the worst gameshows ever! but hey I got new chalk now. Yo-kay it's been fine! Shhh I've gotta get prepare for my new wife and a new child Yuki it's time for "The talk" now when a girl and boy love each other so much they- @O@ WHAT How do you even know that you're just 11! Kids at school lol AND SO MUCH OTHER DISTERBEING THINGS but yeah. Okay i'm sit down. *Tick,Tock,Tick,Tock,Tick* THIS IS TAKIN TO LONG It's only 1 minute since so metion that. Oh yeah it has i'll do that time cheat *sets it to 2:59* now anyway second now........................................................................... *1 Minute later* I don't think she came it's already 3:00 and 37 seconds but who's counting. Hold on set to 6:59pm okay Yep *sets it to that time* she never came.. oh well bye

Hey Yuki Died. No he didn't but his battery 'Died' so I know where they are but I'm too lazy to get them deal with it. That's all tomorrow he will have no get a kid!

Yes, Tamastar133 here! okay short update today! 1 thing: Found them pesky battreies 2:Toke FOREVER to find a screwdriver 3: Matchermaker came 4: Got married to some random tama 5: Has a baby kid 6: Which happens to be a boy *monetone* yay 7: The fries bit my finger these fries okay bye that's all the infor you need to last! :blink:

2emn3ur.jpg

Um, okay hi sorry for that quite strange french fries image >o<; but now I got to raise uh 2 tamas and today i'm doing that stupid dance homework which they gave me 3 whole weeks but I watch tv so my fault oops! Yes, indeed you have. What the siince when have you been so Fancy talking XD. You know 2 years have passed and now have a lovely kid so why not throw me old years away that silly crazy me is gone unlike Jenny BUT let's not talk about her. You know this is your final day so uh bye SO SAD I'LL PACK UP BYE SON BYE PEOPLE! Err you're taking to long well bye and see this image okay

314own5.jpg

2ppzex1.jpg

Yallo lol this blue seems so blue :) um.. sorry to say but you know the baby's name >w<; so and I still haven't even paused ( I mean un-paused him) him that's really mean of me but I've been reading CCS my friends and I were in the manga scetion and round a random Manga she is all like "Hey <my name> look a new manga wanna read it? since you like Fruits Basket" I was like HELL YEAH YOU KNOW ME "Well duh and I finished it unfortanly I never found book 6,711,12,and 18 X_____X sad lucky only 6 books CCS are there only book 3 is not even there -.-+ well sorry for the long waiting you too EMF ._.; sorry well bye BTW ----> If y ou wanted to know the name iit was Mikey lol that's so me :blink:

Guys,Hi anyway MICKY nope mikey is now a toddler but i'll have it as a suprise tomorrow he will be a teen sorry for the losey update guys HOMEWORK X________X

Latest posts

Back